Title: John "Incredible916" Keller
Email for Music Production, Video Shoot: Incredible916Studio@Gmail.com
Role: Producer, Composer, Song Writer, Engineer, Recording Artist.
Years Active: 2000 - Present
Release, and Public Work:
* Dig Life, Divorce the Struggle, Going Global performed by Doey Rock on the original Mind Candy album. Radio Single for "Dig Life".
* Get A Clue Clothing downtown Music for Commercial in 2009 by Doey Rock.
* Ladybrille Magazine interview theme "Good Stuff" 2011.
* Amazing Facts Presents engineering for Sabbath School service and Church service. 2010 - Present. Recent Work includes Afcoe Graduation class of May 2012
* Sacramento Central Seventh Day Adventist church engineer 2009 - present. Engineered, and recorded the Christmas Concert of 2011.
* Capital City Church engineer for Sabbath service 2011 - Present.
Education: Studied at American River College from 2005 - 2007
* Studied Recording studio Techniques under: Robert Johnson, Dr. Merlin Vanrigamorten.
* Studied Basic Musicianship under: Dr. David Defner.
* Studied Piano under: Shelly Rink.
* Studied Jazz Voice under: Dr. Arthur La Pierre.
*Mother played drums for 16 years, that is where I get my percussive skills.
*Father plays Bass, and Guitar, and sings in the Group Old Tyme Religion for 21 years.
Production company founded by John "Incredible" Keller in late 2000.
First recordings occurred in 2002 on a cassette (no longer posses)
Recording includes: Instrumentals, Jingles, Soundtracks, Live Bands, Voice Acting, Original Samples, Videos, Commercials.
Animals as Leaders, Mint Condition, Steely Dan, Chick Corea's Electric /Acoustic Band, Tony Toni Tone, James Fortune.
Artists We Also Like
Raphael Saadiq, D'angelo, Esperanza Spalding, Tosin Abasi of "Animals as Leaders", Take 6, Mint Conditiom, Prince, Commissioned, Steely Dan, Dave Weckl, Chick Corea.
Shot Outs to: Jelly Roll, one of the coldest time signature producers in the business. Check that Xzibit Album Full Circle - Invade my Space. That beat was rocken Hard.
Just Blaze: My favorite beat is RaW from the NBA Street Soundtrack. I first heard your music on that video game and I loved your beats you were a big inspiration to my music. I was able to get my own style however but believe Just you had a lot to do with my club beats.
Dr Dre: Much love from Cali my mom went to Compton College. Your music has been my first taste of production, and how a producer knows his music better than anyone else. Dre never let your sound die. I will say Dre I want to hear more variation in your latest beats. You started as DJ you can easily mix it up again. That producer chair is making you not get amped as you use to in the DJ seat. Relive what made you love hip-hop and let us here it through Detox.
Rick Rock: Rick one is one of my favorite producers to make music. His style is unique in and ways you can hear he is one of my biggest influences for Hyphy Music. He set the bar as to what hyphy should be. Not only that he is able to make you dance non stop. His productions have contributed greatly to hip-hop.