Grr is an Italian producer currently based in Berlin.
He introduces himself to the music scene in 1997, singing and playing the bass guitar in several experimental and industrial bands.
Afterwards in 2001 he discovers the rave scene and starts to get closer to electronic music.
He begins playing hardcore, industrial and tekno music in free parties using different groove machines, like Roland MC 303-505, Korg Electribe Sx-Esx-Emx.
He performed all around Italy with Sgnarl E.V., his tekno project, playing with tribes as Zapotek, Crustek Machine, Metek, Puzzle Sound System, IFP, Violent Orkester, Kernel Panik and many more.
In 2007 he starts producing with softwares like Ableton Live, Propellerhead Reason, Fruity Loops, Logic Pro, Peak etc..
His style keeps developing to more experimental genres like breakcore and his hybridations with industrial and hardcore.
He played with many djs including Hellfish, Christoph Fringeli, Baseck, Hecate, Crystal Distortion, 69 Db, Matt Green, Spitting Vitriol, Stefan Zmk, Stazma The Junglechrist, Electric Kettle, Anna Bolena, ZombieFleshEater, Ashtar Dxd, Hektek, The Exectutioners and many more all over Europe.
- "7 Driven By 9" E.p. - Industrial Strength Records
- "I Want Him Dead" remix - Peace Off
- "Ogre" E.p. - Industrial Strength Records
- Mechanical Brain vs. Cheeze Graterz Sp 666 12" V.A.
- Tooms "Disgraceland" Single - GRR Remix
- "Learn The Number Five" E.p - Industrial Strength Records
- "De tribus impostoribus" 7" - Mechanical Brain Limited - MCB 002
- "The Sign of The Elders" - Sub/Version
- "Fuck These Secrets" E.p. with LK-47 (Viral Conspiracy)
- "Nuclear Hecatomb" - Mechanical Brain
In the least years Grr released on Sociopath Recordings two digital projects, "SnuffCraft" (1) and "How Hard P.L." (2).
He released on Ruszud net label a split Ep with Darkam called "Overdrive" (3).
Grr also appears in compilations, mixes and single tracks on: "Innercore" CD (Industrial Strength Records) (4), "L'ironia della sorte" CD (RXTNZ) (5), Mechanical Brain Weapon 2 CD (Mechanical Brain) (6), Damaging Waves Records (7/8), "Moscow breakcore massacre" (Ruszud), "Money yay" (Illphabetik) (9), "Ruszud 12" (Ruszud) (10) and "Rombanka Soundsystem 5th Anniversary" (11).
Mixes and Podcasts:
- "Dark Matter Showcase #9 on Gabber.fm"
- "Coretura #27"