Unleash the mighty dragon overlord in your next fantasy game production! Introducing Epic Stock Media’s newest voice sound library “AAA Game Character Dragon”. This sound collection features a dominating villain that’s ready to feast on your enemies charred remains. He’s hungry, smells terrible, and did I mention ugly. He’s thirsting for revenge and will go to any length to get it. Some of his favorite hobbies are looting, hoarding heaps of treasure, laying vast to near by towns and sleeping the day away at the highest peaks in the mountains.
AAA Game Character Dragon provides you with over 420+ immersive, game-ready voice over sound files, vocalizations, battle cries, custom dialogue lines, and everything needed to create compelling cinematic scenes, outstanding game experiences and more. The Dragons voice texture is deep, dynamic, looming, and rich with texture. Perfect for a villain, enemy boss, NPC, or antagonist character in your next game. His voice is ready to go out of the box but is clean enough for further processing. Adding reverb and pitch shifting down/deeper will get you some crazy depths and dimensions with his voice.
All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit .wav file format, giving your the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitching shifting and fx processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision.
Let the sun set on your enemies pitiful existences, penetrate strongholds with fire storms and blasts, and scourge the realms of fantasy worlds with the king of the mountain. AAA Game Character Dragon is not only packed with high quality voice recording but includes thought out, cohesive scripted dialogue and vocalizations to help you build believe-able fantasy stories, game trailers, in-game characters, moments and so much more.
* 429 fantasy character voice-over audio files
* 594.4 MB of vocal samples
* All in 24bit/96k .wav
* Includes 44.1k 16Bit, and Game Ready MP3 version of the entire library
* AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
* Perfect for fantasy games, film, and trailers
* 21 battle cries and sayings
* 12 breathing types – deep, growling, low, soft, heavy
* 12 coughing recordings – wheezy, throaty, hacking, laughing, stock, sick, short
* 10 sad cries – sad, pitiful, blubbering, short
* 138 immersive custom dialogue lines like I am the destroyer of all things, the dragon of war has come
* 27 fight vocals – aggressive, angry, growl, groan, swing, swipe, grunt, roar
* 20 jumping vocalizations – big, double jump, leap, growl, quick, roaring
* 17 laughing voice files – amused, deep, evil, chuckle, sarcastic, soft evil low, short
* 21 pain vocals – dying, hurt, wounded, painful, growling pain
* 151 stock dialogue lines like yes master, first blood, thank you - great for NPC or announcer characters
- Sound Library