1. The Sweeps - Here It Comes (Blackmod Remix)
2. go nogo - New Folks (Go Satta One Blood Remix)
3. Go Satta - Caramel (Acid Washed Remix)
4. 3MF - Move (Elektromekanik Remix)
5. Disco Doubles – Breakthrough
6. David Garcet feat. Klangschwester - How do you know (The Note V Remix)
7. Extrapillow - When Light Came (Georges Guelters’ Comment Ca Va Remix)
8. Dilig0 - Stronger (Mikael Fas Remix)
9. Headpocket – Swift The Beatbroker Nylon Dub
10. Romin - Breathe (A Copycat Remix)
11. Tunnelvision – Goodnight Moon (Statickman Remix)
12. 3MF - Dance Is My Religion (Irregular Disco Workers Remix)
13. Eons Away - Swell (Jaytor Remix)
14. Dalo - Romance With Lonely
15. Karan & Shivil - In The Sky (Headpocket's Pegasus Mix)
16. Keenhouse - Time (Aux Tha Masterfader Remix)
17. Room Of Ego - Silk (Dalo Remix)
18. LunarTwin - Champagne (Haioka Remix)
19. Noise In Dreams - All I See Is You (feat. KnowKontrol)
Emerald & Doreen’s
VOYAGE SAUVAGE VOL.1
Mixed byJerry Bouthier
Wild times deserve wild soundtracks!
‘Voyage Sauvage Vol.1’ launches Emerald & Doreen’s new compilation series with a rich and diverse mix gathering the best from the German digital label’s latest and forthcoming releases
And once again it is mixed by Jerry Bouthier, seasoned club DJ, half of baleariscopop act JBAG, catwalk sound-designer (Vivienne Westwood…) and first-class compiler for Kitsuné, Gomma and his own Continental imprint. Having fallen for Emerald & Doreen’s extraordinary diversity and somehow mystifying futuristic vision, the French ex-pat has enthusiastically jumped on board and offered his mixing talents without reserve.
Only a few months back he selected and mixed ‘Mystery Tour’, his favourite tracks yet on Emerald & Doreen and very much the evocative trip through the spellbinding dimensions of musical galaxies that you’d expect from this multiform label. Now Bouthier delivers ‘Voyage Sauvage’, the first mix in a series of what could be dubbed ‘aural magazines’ in which you’ll be able to delve into every few months in order to sample the many flavours of this imaginative imprint without blinkers.
Unassumingly indie in spirit and set in a vigorous DIY approach miles away from the business’ merchants, Emerald & Doreen is twisting conventions, joining the dots between the past, the present and the future. Unable to stick to one sound or style, chaotically mixing genres, indie-dance, synth-pop, balearic, cosmic, electronica, ambient, housey, electro, tech... you name it, it first and foremost focuses on the magic that operates between song and remix, the artist and the producers, regardless of churches and dogmas.
The brainchild of four longtime friends, musicians & djs, Emerald & Doreen was purely born out of passion and the desire to build something a little different. Only just three year old and already with over 100 singles and 500 tracks under its belt, its output has been unstoppable.
“I kept receiving these mismatched promos which had me wondering and soon warmed up to Emerald & Doreen’s delirious opened mind. You never know what's gonna hit you next, there seems to be total freedom. Firing away endless intriguing musical trails, often quite feminine, continuously mixing genres, jumping from one end of the spectrum to another, I realized this was not a imprint you could pigeon-hole easily, exactly what is needed right now, a vital breath of fresh air.
It’s not about the usual codes here, you’re in the wild zone on E&D. These people are messing about with your sensations and courting your gut feelings. Although not infallible, art and pop are very subjective matters, there’s a little bit for everyone, plenty of charismatic lunatics and strong characters at work. What’s not to love?”
- Emerald & Doreen