DJ booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
December 20th @ Evaristo Club, Madrid SP
September 13th @ Evaristo Club, Madrid SP
July 12th @ Evaristo Club, Madrid SP
June 6th @ Evaristo Club, Madrid SP
May 16th @ Studio 76, Madrid SP
May 10th @ Barbu, Madrid SP
April 26th @ theBox, Madrid SP
April 9th @ "Hypocrisy" Radio Show, www.radiocirculo.es (worldwide) & 100.4fm (Madrid)
March 22th @ Studio 76, Madrid SP
December 27th @ Pasaz, Tel Aviv ISR
December 13th @ Loose, Madrid SP
September 6th @ Homeless, Salamanca SP
May 24th @ Smile, Madrid SP
May 18th @ Edicted, Brighton UK
March 29th @ Wicked!, Madrid SP
March 21st @ OTTOAsmalı, Istanbul TU
February 22nd @ Wicked!, Madrid SP
February 8th @ Homeless, Salamanca SP
• Tripmann & Sandrobianchi 'The Lament' (Los Grandes GRAN 029)
• Dark Punk Hippies 'Get Out' (Our Nights Recordings NIGHTSD 007)
• Plastique De Reve 'The Night Life' (Disco Volante DVR 044)
• Avanti 'Discommander (Remixes)' (Local Kaffee LK 05)
• Futurewife 'Slash Fiction EP' (Los Grandes GRAN 028)
• L'Enfant 'Visions' (Silhouette Music SIL 045)
• Dynamicron 'Il Figlio della Tempesta'
• VV. AA. 'Black Lace Vol 6' (Los Grandes GRAN 026)
• Mosaik 'We Found' (Los Grandes GRAN 025)
• Clay Pedrini 'New Dream - Revisited' (Opilec Music OPCM 12 031)
• Future Feelings 'Funk EP (Remixes)' (Our Nights Recordings NIGHTSD006)
VV.AA. 'Editors Kutz #2' (Editors Kutz EDITORSKUTZ 002) 12", Digital
• John Clements 'Love Beat/Sunset Theme' (Disco Volante Recordings DVR 039)
• VV.AA. 'Pals Vol 2' (Play Pal Music PP 003)
• VV. AA. 'Tales From The City Vol 3' (DiscoDat DD 009)
• Dynamicron 'Leave No Trace' (Launching Satellites LS 002)
• DJ Zeyhan/Vaan 'Disco Bomb' (Rip N Burn Germany BFFR 021)
• Heion 'This Time EP' (Retrospective RETRO 011) 12"
• Beatfanatic 'Fire & Pain' (Spicy US SPICY DI042)
• This Is A Recording 'Spectral Blues' (OCD OCD006)
• DYNAMICRON/LTJ/HEION/FUTURE FEELINGS 'Viva Los Grandes EP' (Los Grandes VIVALOS 001) 12", also in limited red marbled vinyl 12"
• Heion 'So Much Soul Remixed Part 1' (Our Nights Recordings NIGHTSD 001)
• VV. AA. 'Black Lace Vol 5' (Los Grandes GRAN 017)
• VV. AA. 'We Are Opilec...! Vol II' (Opilec Music OPCMLTDCD 005) Limited unmixed 3xCD in art packaging. Digital
• Discolog 'Olive Oil' (Rip N Burn Germany BFFR 019)
• VV. AA. 'Notre Compilation Vol 1' (Coquette Maison COQUETTE 003)
• VV. AA. 'Pals Vol 1' (Play Pal Music PP 001)
• Future Feelings 'Odyssey Remixes' (Tickle Sound TS 02)
• VV. AA. 'Midnight Riot Volume 3' (Midnight Riot MR 005) Unmixed 2xCD, Digital
• VV. AA. 'Black Lace Vol 3' (Los Grandes GRAN 013)
• The Units - Connections (High Pressure Days - The Remixes E.P. (Opilec Music OPCM UN EP 10-1)
• VV. AA. 'Midnight Riot: Volume 2' (Midnight Riot MRD 001)
• Dynamicron 'After Dusk' (Los Grandes GRAN 009)
• VV. AA. 'Black Lace Vol 3' (Los Grandes GRAN 008)
• L'Equipe du Son 'Playground Rebels' (Silhouette Music SIL 021)
• VV.AA. 'Match Of The Month: Spain Vs USA Vol 1' (Groove Democracy GD 04)
• VV. AA. 'Black Lace Vol 2' (Los Grandes GRAN 006)
• Dynamicron 'Dreamers' (Los Grandes GRAN 005)
• VV. AA. 'Black Lace Vol 1' (Los Grandes GRAN 004)
• VV.AA. 'Match Of The Month: Espana Vs Mexico' (Groove Democracy GD 02)
• Dynamicron 'Monarchy EP' (Los Grandes GRAN 003)
• VV.AA. 'Match Of The Month: Spain vs Brazil' (Groove Democracy GD 01)
• Dynamicron 'Animals & Believers EP' (Los Grandes GRAN 002)
• Dynamicron 'Wrong EP' (Los Grandes GRAN 001)
Dynamicron, aka Roberto Marrero, born in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) in 1978 but has now set up camp in Madrid (Spain).
At an early age Roberto showed great passion for music. He never missed any music tv shows or live broadcasts and spent all the money he got in his youth on buying casette tapes of his favorite artists. He has forever been playing his keyboard trying to reproduce his favorite artists' songs even though he has never actually had any formal musical education .This wasn't an obstacle for him as over time he has joined several bands and projects as bassist, guitar player, drummer, vocalist and producer.
In 1996 he started DJ'ing and it was in 1998 when he started to focus more on his production. In 2008 Roberto had to take some time out but fortunately for us he is back at the controls again now and since then he has became a renowned producer crafting his own tracks and remixing many artists and legends of the electronic music such as Clay Pedrini, Schaltkreis Wassermann and The Units.
You can find his work released on labels such as BeatzforFreakzRecordings, Coquette Maison, Editors Kutz, Fruit Of Life, Groove Democracy, Local Kaffe, Midnight Riot, Opilec Music, OCD, Play Pal, PYT Records, Retrospective, Silhouette Music, Spicy US, Tickle Sound and Dynamicron's own labels: Los Grandes Records & Our Nights Recordings.
Comments by Dynamicron
@tenientecastillo: muchas gracias, bro!! abrazo!!
Inspirational trip... Enjoyed quite a lot!