The Moroccan pop singer, Douzi, was born in Oujda on 04/30/1985. From the age of three years old, he was interested in music and was fully supported by his family. After two years, he started to sing publicly and performed his first song for a TV program in Rabat. This song was composed by his brother and Manager, Kader Douzi, a former “RAI” singer, composer and songwriter and a pillar of Douzi’s musical career. The title of the song was “La Lil Harb”, meaning “No To War”, it became an instant success.
Douzi took part in “the youth festival” organized by Oujda’s main radio station in Morocco. During this festival, he was named first of the promotion and became ‘‘the youngest singer in the competition’’, becoming the child prodigy of RAI.
Douzi recorded his first album “Goulou Imumti Tjini” (Tell Mom to come to me). The song touched so many hearts, especially mothers, and the result was more than 700,000 copies sold in Morocco.
He released his first Video Clip titled “Rwahi Liya”, (Come To Me).
He performed in “Saidia Beach Festival” with others famous artists. He won the prize of the youngest Rai Singer.
Number 1 for eight weeks in the French radio charts with his single titled “Yali Nassini”.
He performed in the “Bollywood Weekend Concert” organized by “Indian Event” in 2004.
He recorded for the compilation “Rai n' B fever 2” /Gold Disc and Platinum Disc (COLUMBIA-SONY-BMG).
he performed in “Operation 0110” for the fight against racism and to promote integration.
The Creation of the label “Linatop Production” by Douzi and his Manager, which allows for the artist to have complete control over his work and its distribution.
The release of his first album under the Linatop label, with a large worldwide promotional tour.
The first Arabic artist who participated at the NBA in the USA, He Opend the ceremony with his son “Laayoune Ayniya”
He got invited to the white house by the president “Obama” as a guest for the “Thanks Giving”.
Douzi released a new single titled ‘‘Ramadan’’ for the sacred month with a music video.
- Douzi won “Meditel Morocco Music Awards” as Best Moroccan singer.
- A documentary about Douzi prepared by the CNN about his life, his original city Oujda and Rai as a traditional type of music.
- DOUZI won “Daf bama’s best Moroccan Act” in Hamburg, Germany.
- Several days later, Douzi Won Best Moroccan POP Artist in the “Morocco Music Awards” Ceremony.
- Because he has a unique stage presence when it comes to the audience, The Huawei Company labeled him as an ambassador for their franchise.
- Douzi Produced a song called "Mabrouk Rebha" in support of the national Moroccan football team qualified for the World Cup 2018 in Russia.
As a result of his success, Coca Cola picked him and the worldwide singer Jason Derulo to sing the official anthem of the Russian World cup 2018. The recording sessions were in the Los Angeles in Jason Derulo's house and the music video was shot in Lebanon.
The international “Forbes Magazine” chose Douzi in their annual list for "The Most Famous Stars in the World" as the most famous Moroccan artist.
The European Union chose him to be their “Arab Youth Ambassador”, in an initiative to support the ambitions of young people.
- He won for the second consecutive year “Daf bama’s best Moroccan Act” in Dubai, UAE.
DouziOfficial ♪’s tracks