Started in Bologna in 2005 for fun as " Il Marcificatore", grabbing an old, almost-exhaust, battery-fueled Yamaha portable amp, and crashing parties and gigs around...
it had an horrible sound, it sounded like "BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..." and shit...anyway really good...
Changed name in 2007, holding some more equipment including cassettes, guitar, contact mics, cycle bells, delay pedals, whistling balloons, looping trashed material + more pedals and extensive use of field recs and re-processed sounds...
Definitely set in Ravenna in 2008.
influences: Popol Vuh, lasagne al forno, Cinquale, Luc Ferrari ,cartelloni pubblicitari strappati, Strid, drawing blades and arrows, facce di carne, Bivacco Sassello, Sacher-Pelz, Boletus Edulis,1:25000 topographic maps, Burning Witch, Rodeneck, le nebbie invernali, Philip K Dick, il Latemar e le Dolomiti , les trappistes , DIY attitude, Basinski-like infinite loops, Tangerine Dream, knives, The Limb, playing videogames, Marzel, Alexander Scriabin, Val Bedretto, almost unknown radio frequencies, old lithographies,Rumantsch Grischun, Loren Connors, Sun Ra, Vetriolo, flickering sunsets, My Bloody Valentine and probably a dozen of thousands more things too...
- bleargh - one-sided tape (palustre - limo013) / 2007
- split with marco lampis - defrag/decrypt - tape (palustre - limo017) / 2007
-split with rag mother - tape (nighthawks tapes) / 2008
- discobolus - one-sided tape (lonktaar1) 2009
- aa/VV / campfire sessions part I - track on cdr (lonktaar2) 2009
- aaVV / campfire sessions part II - tracks on cdr (lonktaar3) 2009
- mud delicacy - cdr (smell the stench) 2010
- umori lerci - one-sided tape (lonktaar6) 2010
- set of 5 different unique tape loops / (palustre052) 2010
- split with Dezroyadam - cdr (lonkktaar7) 2010
- nothing more than a grasp of twats - tape (tulip - tul008) 2010
- rex mundi - box with tape, 3" and cd card + stuff (lonktaar10) 2011
- scarnanza #5 - comp + zine - track (lonktaarN/D) 2011
- various / Floppylation1.0 - comp on floppy disk - "asilo catacomba" track (toxic industries / T+029 ) 2011
- trobadour and his shadows - cdr (karl schmidt verlag / KSV 231 ) 2012
- split with duncan pinhas - tape (surmeira / sur03) 2012
- split with gelba - san giavolo - tape (tulip / tul030 ) 2013
- la tua vita è un rudere - tape c-5 + polaroid (lonktaar26) 2013
i'm also involved in or has been part of the following bands/projects: Belzebu Katmandu, CHTRLTT, Secondo Abominevole Biedermeier, Gelba, VROOOM, Seborroic Merdum, Xtravagance Core, Freudi, Poseidon, Caprolattame, Mesmerizing Darkness, and more....
contact / / / firstname.lastname@example.org
dona ferentes’s tracks