* Currently representing Alter Ego, Detroit
* Formerly affiliated with Underground Resistance/Red Planet record labels
* Part-time DJ for the San Francisco-based Alphabet Rockers
* DJ Experience in Canada, Taiwan, Australia, France, Northern Ireland, Spain, England, and throughout the United States
* Shared bill with performers such as techno artists Derrick May and Alan "T-1000" Oldham, hip-hop stars Eminem, Royce the Five Nine, Cha Cha, Defari, and Xzibit, house/dance producer DJ Marquis, reggae sound system Poison Dart and numerous spoken word performers, including Jessica Care Moore and the Last Poets
* Organized and promoted performances by artists such as Eminem, The Mountain Brothers, I Was Born With 2 Tongues, Speech of Arrested Development, Tre Hardson, formerly of the Pharcyde, Carlos Mena, Aya de Leon, and Afro-Cuban master drummer Lazaro Galaragga.
* Finalist in 1999 Detroit Music Awards in the category of "Outstanding Hip-Hop DJ" (as DJ Chino)
* Appeared on the original, unreleased version of "Bad Meets Evil," featuring Eminem and Royce the Five Nine
* Featured in the hip-hop documentary "Eminem: Greatest Hits and Disses"
* Project Coordinator for "U Mix" a promotional CD for the University of Michigan featuring music such as the techno hit "Jaguar" by DJ Rolando and artists ranging from hip hop acts Binary Star, Daennac and S.U.N., folk singer Lori Amey, and eletronic artists DJ Marquis, AMX, and Mark Flash.
* Co-produced the underground Latin house hit, "Red Lipstick" with Mark Flash that was featured on Footwork Records' Soul Ballads Vol. I
* Featured on the Mixx Flava Records "Old School Megamixes" promotional CD
* Served as the long-time DJ for the legendary midwestern United States breakdancing crew K.H.A.O.S. (Krazy Hip hop Asiatic Old school Style)
* DJed various corporate events for companies such as Yahoo and Super Bowl XL events for ESPN, Gillette, and Cadillac
Domingo Yu’s tracks