Pangea Recordings Podcast 018 - June 2015 Edition Hosted by DJ Samer:
Exclusively aired every first Wednesday of the month on Di.fm at 12 PM EST, 9 AM PST, 5 PM UK.
A throwback to Summer 2010 to one of the more popular mixes on the djsamer.com website. Enjoy!
Hour 1: Samer (Pangea, Stripped, Baroque, Evoked, Reelaux, BC2, Stellar Fountain...)
1. Dj Macro v Kings of Tomorrow "Cant Stop Fluid Feelings" CDR
2. Dousk "Fizzcrank" Vapour
3. Solar Bros. ft. Herry Dyanne "Soul Survior" (Moog Remix) 90watts
4. Jim Rivers "7Days" (Original Mix) Renaissance
5. Phillip Michael Anderson "Endless" (16 Bit Lolitas Remix) Faith Music
6. Max Demand "Roller Coaster" (Original Mix) Proton Radio
7. King Unique "2000000 Suns" Bedrock
8. The Planters & Niko Fantin "Do Believe" (Tjarks Remix) Balkan Connection South America
9. DJ Samer & Thomas Penton "No Left Turn" (Kotoswitch Remix) Spundae Music
10. Moby "Wait For Me" (Laid Back Luke Remix) Little Idiot (Dj Samer Special Edit)
Thank you to all the labels and artists for their support!
To submit music, promos, bookings, or other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To The Pangea Podcast
Subscribe To The Pangea Podcast through Itunes By Clicking Here
For more information. please “Like” our Facebook Pages:
For over a decade now, Pangea Recordings has been at the forefront of American Dance Music and breaking through artists year after year, with over 200 individual releases to its name. Our supporters span the globe, and are top DJs and Producers such as Sasha, John Digweed, Danny Tennaglia, Cevin Fisher, Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren, Paul Oakenfold, Richie Hawtin, Behrouz, Above & Beyond, Max Graham, Booka Shade, Guy J, Microtrauma, Lonya, Henry Saiz, Issac, Baunder (Soundexile), Silinder, Marcelo Vasami, Tini Tun, Aiden, Denis A, CID Inc., Tilt, Betoko, Dan Mangan, Alex Nemec, Barry Jamieson, Sonic Union, Luke Porter and more.
Hosted by label boss DJ Samer, this podcast will feature up and coming releases from his self and Pangea Recordings, as well as up and coming producer.
- Deep Progressive