Brett Abramson, aka Numinous, is working on his juggling skills, as he successfully manages an array of musical endeavors. Brett's involvement and dedication to numerous facets of the music industry over recent years include positions such as:
• Owner and Label Manager of Lucid Recordings
• Show Host on definitive underground internet radio stations, ProtonRadio.com and Party95.com
• Owner, Manager and Head Music Buyer of the Atlanta branch of world-renowned, Satellite Records
• Owner and Label Manager of Blueprint Recordings
• Editor-In-Chief of popular dance music webzine, LunarMagazine.com
• Resident DJ for premiere underground event promoter in the Southeast U.S., Liquified
• Member of esteemed Balance Record Pool
In the studio or at the club, the Numinous Sound ranges from funky and groovy to deep and headfuck, from techy and tribal to melodic and breaky, constantly striving to push new boundaries, while never losing its ability to stimulate the mind and the feet. The grassroots buzz about Brett is growing fast, as more and more open-minded new listeners pass around his mix CDs, hear his original productions and remixes, or experience one of his live sets.
Numinous' scorching original productions have been stapleholds in the record boxes of DJs such as Richie Hawtin, Sasha, John Digweed, Cevin Fisher, Nick Warren, Phil K, Sandra Collins and Kimball Collins. Numinous has played with a wide array of world class talent such as Damian Lazarus, Robert Miles, Disco Biscuits, Perry Farrell, Timo Maas, Josh Wink, Junkie XL, Infusion, Dave Seaman, Jimmy Van M, Taylor, Christopher Lawrence, Jeno and Terry Mullen.
His studio work has been featured on esteemed worldwide record labels such as Black Hole/Fris, Distinctive, EQ Grey, Lobotomy, Lucid and Music Is Freedom, while DJ gigs over recent years have included diverse settings such as Australia, Switzerland, Mexico, Hawaii, Love Parade San Francisco, Detroit Electronic Music Festival, Remix Hotel, Winter Music Conference and last but not least the Playboy Mansion in Beverly Hills.