Style expertise: House Music
Other styles: Melodic Techno, Deep House, Funky and Jacking House, Lounge, Chillout, Nu disco, electronica,
Italian London based electronic artist spinning for way over a decade across the globe. DJ Fabrizia career started in the spring of 2005 and spans from the trendiest Shoreditch’s venues to the most glamorous West End’s.
DJ Fabrizia has since played in the most famous venues across London’s clubland including Turnmills, Pacha (along with Satoshi Tomiie, Ricky Montanari, David Piccioni and Pete Heller), The Cross and the Ministry of Sound for “The Gallery”.
Her sound is always melodic and often infused with Latin and very uplifting rhythms. She has 9 years of classical piano training so her selection just comes out naturally! She brings the crowd on a journey, and has an inimitable flair for recognising the power of playing the right tune at the right time.
Fabrizia's stage presence is passionate, energetic and professional. She creates a vibrant and upbeat atmosphere with a generous helping of glamour and spontaneity.
She delivers clever music selection that doesn’t fall in to the obvious making the venue/event stand out and party goers have a memorable time.
• The Orange Corner, Futura Lounge and Cocoon boat party in Ibiza
• American Tobacco’s in Mieka beach, Alexantria, Egypt
• Club Agni, New Delhi, India
• Segafredo Lounge, Miami Winter Music Conference, USA
• Mosaic Club Spring Fest in Raleigh USA
• Buddha Bar Beach Mykonos along Claude Challe, Greece
• Kollektiv club, Hannover, Germany
• Meisei, Bahrain
• Kanuhura, Maldives
• Buddha Bar Prague, Czech Republic
• Buddha Bar, Abu Dhabi
• Wax Club, Dublin, Ireiand
• Sonesta Posada del Inca, Peru
• Oxa Beach, Thailand
• Villa la serra, Florence, Italy
• Kursaal Club, Lignano Italy
• Mandracchio, Trieste, Italy
• Pier on the Roof Trieste, Italy
• Villa Foscarini, Venice, Italy
Current London’s residencies:
• Michelin Star Hakkasan
• Mansion Parties (Secret Locations in London)
• London's St Martin Lane The Alchemist
• Heritage in Piccadilly
• Ziggy's Bar at the Cafe Royal representing Storm Djs
• Bottles, an Italian boutique vinery in Spitalfields
After spinning for over 15 years she has turn her focus into music production, in the past three years she released tracks with several cutting edge labels including: Klubasic Plus, Lump records, Platform 7 and On Circle Music
She has kept a position in top 100 Traxsource and Beatport charts for several weeks with many releases. Her productions are infused with tribal vibes, percussions and world music.
"I believe drums are the mantra that helps building into that happy dreamy state of the breakdown, I produce with Tribal vibes, percussions and world music in the heart"
She is also a mobile DJ that can provide a full stage including a PA and LIGHTS set (available in London only).