Groups for track
Mastering Services and Audio Engineering Resource
Group owner's releases, here.
House music is a style of electronic dance music that originated in Chicago, Illinois, USA in the late 1970s and early 1980s. It was initially popularized in mid-1980s discothèques catering to the African-American, Latino, and gay communities, first in Chicago, then in New York City and Detroit. It eventually reached Europe before becoming infused in mainstream pop & dance music worldwide.
House music is strongly influenced by elements of soul- and funk-infused varieties of disco. House music generally mimics disco's percussion, especially the use of a prominent bass drum on every beat, but may feature a prominent synthesizer bassline, electronic drums, electronic effects, funk and pop samples, and reverb- or delay-enhanced vocals.
Funky-House, Chicago-House, Tech-House, Disco-House, Progressive House, Electro-House, Acid house, Soulful House, Neo-Jazz-House, Hip-House
This group is opened has all, composition DJ bootleg remix set
To share your passion and made share it has your circle of acquaintances
All Electronic Musics Of The Planet
This is the 953 Recordings Remix Competition Group. Every month we feature a new remix competition.
Prizes for winning remixes is having your remix uploaded for sale at Beatport and iTunes, Juno, Traxsource, Dj Download as well as your remix being sent to 500 of the worlds hottest DJs and 500 hottest labels whom we deal with on a regular basis since 15 years. Perfect for the upcoming producer to get your name well and truly put there! Full rules belowWe're looking for all styles from House through Electro, Breaks to Drum and Bass. Hardstyle or Trance. Hell even a Chillout mix if thats what takes your fancy.
Winning remixers of our first competition featured on the released package which has just been licensed to and will be released by Ministry Of Sound. Cubular DJ's "That Bell Track" Remix winners will see their remix released worldwide by EMI, Universal, Warners, Disco:wax, ARS, Spinnin and 953 recordings. So if you want to be involved in the next release that may well see your remix being released by a load of hot labels like this then grab the parts and get remixing!
Send us your email to be updated about future comps!!
1. Competition Close - Check the Set of which the seperates are a part.
2. Styles Accepted: Any Style
3. Please place finished remix in our dropbox (PRIVATELY) and send us a message to check receipt. Make sure we can DOWNLOAD it and make sure it is NOT "Public". Please do not send the track to the group.
4. Please name your remix file BEFORE UPLOADING IT - Check the set for the track title and then add (YOUR REMIX NAME Remix)". Thankyou
5. Top 5-10 Remixes (depending on quality) will be promo'd to 500 Top World Dj's. Sent to and potentially licensed to 500+ of the hottest labels around the world and finally receive a full release on 953 recordings including made available for sale on iTunes, Juno, Traxsource, DJ Download, Discogs and Beatport.
6. Although NOT essential it should be noted that most of the winning entries in past comps had mastered (some professionally - some themselves) their remixes to a high standard.
7. Remixes should be a minimum of 5min 30secs.
8. Files should be .WAV 16 Bit 44100HZ (no 24/32bit!!!!!) Thankyou.
We look forward to your quality remixes ASAP. Copyright in all entries owned by The Artist and controlled by 953 Recordings Ltd.
Dont forget to follow us for more info and free goodies.
Make sure you follow 953 and message us to check we received your remix.
post your tunes for the world to see!
Fans of all things EDM! join our crew and share what edm means to you!
Follow us on FB www.facebook.com/edmmassive
A place to check out new house music!!!
If you're a producer or DJ and love house , please join and post your tracks, or just have a listen...