Deep House Proposal Guest Mix 003 by Al Bradley (3am Recordings)
Download and subscribe (iPhone iOS 6 , iTunes, iPad)
1. Sky Cab – Oma (Wind Horse Recordings)
2. Deepnite – Tropical Butterflies (Sincopat)
3. Carlo Gambino & Pete Smith – West Theory (Pete Smith Original Mix) (Midnight Social Recordings)
4. Paul Hardy & McKai ft. Astral T – Sound It Out (Al Bradley’s 3am Deep Dub) (Baker Street Recordings)
5. Howard Sessions & Makka – Big Mike (Black Blooms Remix) (3am Recordings)
6. Mass Digital – Late Night Ride (Robot Needs Oil Remix) (Headset Recordings)
7. Isolee – Wobble (Pampa Records)
8. Sasch – Hearts & Minds (Steyoyoke Records)
9. Al Bradley – Tone Control (Black Bug Recordings)
10. Aki Bergen ft. Ken Rosen – Respect (Neurotraxx)
11. Kike Wolf – Sheriff Of Love (One Hand Remix) (Sincopat)
12. Cure Shot – That Body (Sasse Remix) (Deep House Proposal)
13. Al Bradley – Rhumba Box (Unreleased)
14. Bartok – Cherries (Nick Devon Remix) (Steyoyoke Records)
T : http://www.deephouseproposal.com/twitter
As label manager & A&R at 3am Recordings, Al Bradley has been involved with house music (either on the dancefloor or behind the decks) for the last 20 years, kicking things off with visits to The Hacienda in his hometown of Manchester in the late 80’s & moving through the amazing northern club scene over the following years. As such, DJ influences range from Graeme Park, Tom Wainwright, Sasha, Ralph Lawson, Miles Hollway & Elliot Eastwick, James Holroyd, David Morales, Slam, Harri & Domenic Cappello to name just a handful.
Moving into the 00’s & things moved forward again, with the launch of 3am Recordings in June 2003. In terms of feedback and plaudits, 3am has had regular and loyal support from DJs from across the globe, making 3am Recordings one of the most consistent deep/tech house labels in the UK.
Gig-wise, Al regularly represents 3am all across the UK & has made regular visits to Europe & America, as well as previously hosting 2 parties at SONAR in Barcelona in 2005 & 2006. Al also held an 18 month residency at legendary techno/house night Bugged Out! at Sankeys in Manchester, which was voted as one of the Top 5 “Most Influential Club Nights In The World” in a DJ Mag poll. Current residencies held are “Stereo Sleaze” @ The Horse & Groom, Shoreditch, London which has seen guests such as Rob Mello, Steve ‘Fela’ Kotey & Pete Dafeet, plus “Lip Service” @ Musiquarium, Leeds, which has hosted guests including Moodymanc, Claire Ripley & Howard Sessions.
Al records under his own name, as well as Chemical Warfare and Audiotonic & has already recorded and remixed for many of the top deep & tech house labels around the world. Alongside his own hugely respected 3am Recordings, these include Paper Recordings, i Records, Bulletdodge Records, Headset Records, Baker Street Recordings, Presslab Records, Cubism, Bounce House Recordings, Click Therapy Recordings, TUG Underground, Midnight Social Recording, Savoir Faire Musique & more – check Al’s ‘Discography’ for the full list. As Al’s discography is continuing to grow, his production skills are ever more in demand, with support for his tracks coming in from the likes of Danny Tenaglia, M.A.N.D.Y, Moodymanc, Slam, Giom & a many more.