Live Act, Producer, Vocalist and ½ label boss of Parallel Berlin @wirsindparallel
Darkness & Light
22. DEZ - Rawax @ Wilde Renate, Bln
21. DEZ - Planet Parallel, Griessmühle, Bln
23. NOV - About Blank, Berlin
23. OKT - Taipei (TWN)
05. OKT - OYE Record Store, Bln
14. SEP - Planet Parallel, Griessmühle, Bln
24. AUG - Ipse, Bln
05. AUG - Design MIK, Gdańsk (PL)
20. JUL - Visio Festival, Helsinki (FIN)
26. JUN - tINI & The Gang, Ibiza (ES)
02. JUN - Sousami (CY)
26. MAI - Objekt Klein a / Dresden (D)
19. MAI - Decadance (BE)
12. MAI - Ipse, Berlin (D)
05. MAI - Hapesira, Pristina (KO)
27. APR - MS Stubnitz, Hamburg (D)
09. MAR - Ipse, Berlin(D)
23. FEB - Staub, About Blank, Bln
13. JAN - Planet Parallel, Griessmühle, Bln
With an incredible rich background of different styles of music, Daniela has created a personal style that defines her sound.
Her sets and releases expand the boundaries of understanding house and techno music to new horizons, proving her uncompromising diversity on the dancefloor.
Born and raised in Munich, 6th floor, left door with german/polish roots. After six years playing in bands, as singer, songwriter and multi instrumentalist, Daniela returned in 2008 to electronic music, playing hot and pumping live sets. Released on Chiwax, Parallel Berlin, Rawax, Cocoon, K7, Souvenir, Housewax, ...
Next to performing live, Daniela is a busy producer and co-owner of the record label "Parallel Berlin". Her track "Did You Ever" was recently featured as closing track on Moodymann's DJ mix for "DJ Kicks". Starting with her very first release, Daniela´s productions made it into the record bags of high profile DJ´s such as Sven Väth, Laurent Garnier, Ken Ishii, DVS1, Guy Gerber, Solomun, Marcel Dettmann and many others. In 2015 "Feel The Future" was featured on tINI´s DJ mix for Cocoon Ibiza. Since 2008 she´s hosting own international club nights "Planet Parallel" and ever since 2012 with a residency at Griessmühle, Berlin.
In 2010 Daniela´s track "Elle Routine" won a "QWARTZ 6 Electronic Music Award" in the category “Dancefloor & Clubbing” in Paris (FR)