!!! These are stripped-down 192mp3 snippets of the original tracks!!!
Artist: Bet.e & Stef
Title: It ́s All Right
Cat No: CPT 432-2
Format: CD / Download
CD 1 Originals, Rarities, Unreleased & New Versions
1. Day By Day
2. It’s Over
3. It's All Right
4. I’m There
5. Zana (New Version)
6. Chega De Saudade
7. Corcovado (Unreleased)
8. Regra Tres
9. All Is Well (New Version)
10. Sky Is Falling
11. Sweet Resurrection
12. Wish You well (New Version)
13. Daylight Comes Too Soon
15. All Is Well (Lost Fingers Remix)
CD 2 Remixes
1. Day By Day (Zeb's Ragga-Dub Rub)
2. So Danço Samba (Erick Paredes' Agape Remix)
3. It's Over (Buscemi Remix)
4. Listen To The Night (Vic Lavender's V.L.E. Remix)
5. Essa Moça Ta Differente (Monster Taxi Remix)
6. It's All Right (John Beltran's Havana Re-Fresh Mix)
7. Zana (Nickodemus Remix)
8. Day By Day (Louie Vega's EOL Album Mix)
9. O Tempo Vai (Richard Dorfmeister vs Madrid de los Austrias Boogie Dub) 10. Triste (Nicola Conte's Jazzdub Radio Rub)
11. I'm There (King Britt's Sylk 130 Remix)
12. Sweet Ressurection (One Mind's Eye Remix)
13. Wish You Well (Marlow & Rainer Trueby Refix)
14. Daylight Comes Too Soon (Andy Caldwell's Chillout Mix)
15. Vagabond (Leon Louder's Melted Dubvox)
Beautiful heart-warming music, often compared to Koop, Sade, or Victor Davies. Groundbreaking global pop duo Bet.e & Stef reunite with “It’s All Right”.
Their Platinum-sellers hits are all here on CD1, first time out in Europe, while CD2 enlist top remixers like Richard Dorfmeister, Louie Vega, Nicola Conte, Nickodemus, King Britt, Rainer Trueby, Andy Caldwell a.m.o.
Bet.e & Stef took the country by storm over a decade ago with their pop meets jazz, bossa-nova and latin stylings. Remarkably, they earned a Gold record in Canada with their self-released first album, "Jazz Bossa Nova". A deal with Japan's Toshiba-EMI soon followed, along with interest from every major record label in Canada. This JUNO-nominated duo from Montréal, Québec chose to partner with Universal Music Canada, achieving Platinum with their second album, "Day By Day.'' Both milestones were even more remarkable given their global, multilingual sound was a far cry from the pop music du jour.
Numerous sold-out performances at the Montreal International Jazz Festival earned them critical acclaim that took them beyond borders. Radio success in Québec, across Canada, and in Japan followed with their hit singles ''Day By Day'' and ''It's All Right'' spending weeks at the top of the charts. In 2003, Bet.e and Stef began exploring solo careers, respectively releasing ''b.coming''' and ''In From the Cold.''
After a 10 year hiatus Bet.e & Stef have now reunited, bringing Montreal DJ and producer Mike “FU” Fresco into the mix for their new project. “It’s All Right” is a limited edition 2CD set showcasing the timeless and universal appeal of their music with an impressive range of sounds including: World, Jazz, Brazilian, Lounge, Chillout, Deep House, Nu-jazz, Electronica, Downtempo and Latin...
It features over 2 hours of new songs, rarities and remixes of select works from Bet.e & Stef's catalog by world-renowned producers, dj's and remixers including Grammy-Award winners Louie Vega and King Britt (Digable Planets), Grammy- nominated Andy Caldwell, Blue Note recording artists Nicola Conte and Buscemi, Thievery Corporation's ESL label artist Nickodemus, Canadian sensations The Lost Fingers and many more world-class talents.
For more info: