CLIKNO store www.clikno.bandcamp.com/album/textures-flexures
Textures & Flexures is the new album of Dr.Nojoke released on February 22nd via the CLIKNO label.
Textures & Flexures is a different kind of an album.
It might need a new definition.
It is thought as a supplement to the music catalogue of Dr.Nojoke setting the focus on the build-up, the sound design and the process of how his tracks are made.
What is usually recognized as the background sounds gets the main part here.
It collects noises, moods and ambiences spanning productions from 2005 until today.
With Textures & Flexures you definitely get a deeper look into the sonic world and vision of Dr.Nojoke.
"I removed the beats and had a look at the rest and I really liked it. It intentionally feels a bit unfinished, a bit like an audio-sketchbook, like tracks in process or like snapshots", Dr.Nojoke explains.
It is for all the experimental DJs as well as for people, who are into deep listening and into Dr.Nojoke´s music in general.
All Textures & Flexures are taken from existing tracks as listed below – including links to the original versions
1. Tex & Flex 01 | from Abschalten (upcoming PROTEST EP, CLIKNO, CLKN002)
2. Tex & Flex 02 | from Awrani (ONE YEAR compilation, Pluie/Noir, PNR003, 2013)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZU9XhGF4-c (not available)
3. Tex & Flex 03 | from Lombrum (REGENERATE EP, Nook, NOOK001, 2015)
4. Tex & Flex 04 | from Emimi (CLIKNOLOGIC I, 2006)
5. Tex & Flex 05 | from Sieben Wochen (SKULPTUR ZUM TANZEN, Autist Records, AT020, 2007)
6. Tex & Flex 06 | from Zitter-Partie (PERMUTATION DER REALITÄT, 2007)
7. Tex & Flex 07 | from Ramause (UNO-IKI-SAN, UNOIKI, UI009, 2013)
8. Tex & Flex 08 | from Okambi (CRITICAL & CONCRETE, Concrete Records, CNC010, 2012)
9. Tex & Flex 09 | from Unknown Self (CRITICAL & CONCRETE, Concrete Records, CNC010, 2012)
10. Tex & Flex 10 | from Wonderwhy (WONDERWHY EP, Minim.all, MINIMALL084, 2014)
11. Tex & Flex 11 | from Magramel (GAGA BLUNG, Eintakt, ETRAUH23, 2011)
12. Tex & Flex 12 | from Please Kiss Me (REGENERATE EP, Nook, NOOK001, 2015)
13. Tex & Flex 13 | from Memories of Factories (CRITICAL & CONCRETE, Concrete Records, CNC010, 2012)