(Anto šnipinėjimo, Dubhlin, Airija) šnipinėjimo,
::: (\_(\ ...*...*...*...*...*...*...*.. .*...*...
*: (=' :') : Thanks For Visiting !
•.. (,('')('')¤...*...*...*...*... *...*...*...*...*...
I (along with) a mate of mine (Trevor-S) and a few others been involved in the (club) industry....for 'quite some time; during the period concerned, we have entertained 'well in excess' of 1 million people, (not counting the radio) and engineered bands, solo artists etc;
(City & guilds) Musical drama, Sound engineering, mixing/editing, Sound Production, Digital Audio, Audio Electronics-Live Sound Engineering Technology, Music Industry, (some experience in Video Production), Computer Music, Recording and Surround Sound, (testing) ...Audio Engineering -nuff said;
(club) .....mainly...freelancers.....which, doesnt prohibit us from playing 'what comes hereinforeafter;
Welcome to you, your friends, their friends;
Plz NOTE, DO NOT spam email us;--all tracks ...is on a "Promotional basis" only....
Every now and again...samples are used from variable artists....formed, or forming (into) 'live sessions... the mix...
we hope you join in (for all to hear);
1. this site is for a review and support of 'unsigned' (and signed) bands and artists. If your profile indicates that you are affiliated to a label company, (whencefortoo-the CC or CRC applies) a review (may be) forthcoming (without further information) as to their private-permitted status.
We are happy to review independently or self released music but we are not a free publicity site and the term 'unsigned' is key.
2. reviewers (YOU the PUBLIC) will give your music an honest account of what you/they/we hear.
If you are simply seeking some free publicity please be advised-this is not (always) guaranteed.
Any criticism of your music will hopefully be fair - explained within- or elsewhere.
Any criticism or negative points will be as subjective as possible although advice or suggestions as to possible improvements etc, or help (may be) included and/or by the reviewer.
3. we are sure the reviewers/artists etc can be contacted directly and we hope are happy to help and correspond where possible and time permitting, but
a) this policy remains in place at all times,
b) reviewers are not duty bound to explain themselves or their views to individuals
c) any abuse or ill-will directed at reviewers/artists/producers/Deejays etc directly this channel, or associated channels, will be dealt with accordingly;
4. Time taken for a review posted ref; (your music) (pvt or emailed) is at the discretion of 'followers;
5.naturally, its nice to hear music sounds of all genre's.
6. All -(uploads) etc, (within the terms of National and International C&C & CRC rules) are at the sole discretion of the site manager;
Respect-peace and rock on;
."Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
._...|..___________ _____________, , )
.....), ---. (_ (__) /
....// (. .) ), ----"
.//___// Put this Gun on Your Page if You Would Jump In Front of a 'Bullet' to Save the One You Love.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^l |^^^^^^^^^^| |P
| "DEEJAYS must KEEP ROLLING ON”;..,___.
|……_______=====_| l______________l _||__|…, ] | |