Beth Shaw is a pioneer in the Wellness, Yoga & Fitness space. In 1994, she founded the global mind-body education school, YogaFit, which has since certified over 200,000 instructors worldwide. Recently, Beth has led trainings in Saudi Arabia, Israel, Japan, and many other international locations, while her team leads trainings throughout North America, Australia, and Europe. She believes, "in empowering cultures and sharing the gift of yoga beyond borders." Through the continuous development of YogaFit, Beth remains at the forefront as President, creating programs and yoga teacher training courses that are innovative and educational.
She is also a best-selling author. Her first book, YogaFit, has sold over 100,000 copies worldwide. Her latest book, Healing Trauma with Yoga, is another best-seller and is designed to help readers get through the pandemic in a healthy way. She's also authored YogaLean, a lifestyle program that provides tools for maintaining optimal health.
Beth has been featured in numerous fitness, business and consumer publications including SELF, Yoga Journal, Huffington Post, New York Times, Time Magazine, LA Times, Entrepreneur, Washington Post, and USA Today. She is a frequent speaker at universities, conferences, and Fortune 500 Corporations and educates others on Health & Mindfulness in the workplace and conscious business. She sits on the CanFitPro Advisory Panel, is a Mentor for New York City High School students, and supports Animal Rights non-profit organizations, as well as being an advisor for the Long Island University Board. She's also a philanthropist supporting scholarships for women and advocating for animals.
Listen in and Learn:
• Beth's yoga and meditation history and daily routines
• How to move from living in fear to living in health
• How to deal with the messages that leave us in fear and isolation
• How fear manifests in many ways in the body
• How to regain control of your thoughts and feelings
• How to use meditation and yoga practices to banish fearful feelings and return to health
• How to heal the body from the trauma negative thoughts and feelings create
• How to use meditation to have a healthy weight
• How to strengthen your mind/body connection
• Facebook: @bethshawwellness @yogafit
• Instagram: @beth.shaw.mind.body @yogafitinc
• LinkedIn: Beth Shaw Yoga
• Twitter: @bethshaw777 @yogafitinc
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yogafitchannel