Catharine Arnston started ENERGYbits after her sister was diagnosed with breast cancer and advised by her oncologist that an alkaline diet would help her heal. Catharine immediately sprang into action to help her sister research alkaline foods; and in the process she discovered algae. When Catharine learned that algae was the most alkaline, plant-based, nutrient-dense food in the world and had been used for fifty years in Asia to improve health and longevity, she knew she had discovered something big--and a few years later, ENERGYbits was born.
ENERGYbits is a plant-based nutrition snack company using algae as a platform for algae-based foods. ENERGYbits can be swallowed, chewed and added to smoothies or salads to boost the protein and nutrients in your foods. They fit every lifestyle plan including ketogenic, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, plant-based, low-carbohydrate, intermittent fasting, diabetic, raw, heart-healthy, low fiber, low calorie, zero sugar, cancer diet, bio-hacking or whole-food diet.
What the Podcast Will Teach You:
• Why algae is one of the most nutrient dense foods in the world with 64% protein, 40 vitamins and minerals and is endorsed by the UN and NASA
• There are 100,000 studies documenting the benefits of algae
• Algae is the most eco-friendly food crop in the world
• ENERGYbits are naturally grown, toxin-free, non-GMO, help satisfy hunger, give you energy and ensure nutritional needs are met with one ingredient, no chemicals, no caffeine or sugar.
• How chiropractors, holistic healers, athletes and more are incorporating algae into their daily routines and how you can assist your patients incorporate this super food into their diets easily and economically.
• How our listeners can get 20% off their purchase by using discount code BRAINTAP at checkout.
• How you can become a wholesaler of ENERGYbits and bring more value to your bottom line.
• Website: www.energybits.com
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/catharinearnston/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ENERGYbits/
To learn more about BrainTap and to get a free 15-day trial of the BrainTap Pro App click HERE now.