Brad Halverson is a composer from the Greater Los Angeles area who specializes in all forms of visual media. He is a multi instrumentalist, trained in classical and jazz. His music has been featured on numerous shows and networks including ABC, Bravo, The CW, HBO, Lifetime, G4, Spike, MTV, Discovery Networks and Animal Planet. Though mainly recognized for his quirky orchestral and dramedy compositions, he is highly versatile and can compose in a variety of styles.
In 2012, he composed the main titles for "Real Vice: Miami" on Discovery, a show which featured an extensive amount of his cues. He has also worked with Specialized, McLaren, CBS Sports Network, Grey Goose, CGMatic, Twizzlers, Nexxus, GoBank, AES and Ubisoft, and has two documentaries set for upcoming release.
Other credits include additional music for "VICE" - HBO's gritty, hard-hitting news program that premiered in 2013 - which has been nominated for an Emmy Award in each of its 3 seasons, including a win for "Outstanding Information Series or Special" in 2014.
In addition to his film and television work, he is a demo composer and beta tester of virtual instruments for the audio masterminds at Soundiron LLC, and teaches private lessons to students of all ages.
A member of Broadcast Music, Inc. (BMI) and the Society of Composers & Lyricists.
- The entire collection (no joke)
- Agitato Grandiose Cellos, Agitato Grandiose Violins, Barbary, EDM Trap, Epic Guitar, Free Angels, PostApocalyptic Guitar, Flow House v1
- Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Hollywood Strings, Solo Violin, Goliath, The Dark Side, Stormdrum 2, Ministry of Rock 2, Symphonic Choirs
- Cinematic Synthetic Drums
- Nylon Guitar
I also design and program a lot of my own sounds and samples.
- Saxophone (Tenor, Alto, Soprano,) Bassoon, Clarinet, Electric Bass, Electric Guitar, Vocals, Melodica, Percussion, Piano etc.
Brad J Halverson’s tracks