For booking and collaborations email:
Arsi Nami is a Persian-Swedish singer, songwriter and music therapist living in Los Angeles, California.
He is being listed as one of the few award winning multilingual Pop Singers and music therapist outside of his country Iran, He is also known be the first Iranian to introduce Music Therapy to the Iranian population, where music is used to help increase quality of life for individuals with psychological and physical deficits.
His breakthrough came when he participated on "Aiming at the Stars" a national talent show program televised on TV4 (Sweden) organized by Freemantle Media (American Idol), singing live on television winning the 2nd place award.
Arsi Nami's music has been featured on several TV Shows, films and video games. His song She Wants To Fly (feat. Levi Whalen) was featured on FOX TV show Bones on May 12, 2014. The song was originally written for Freedom In Iran during the 2009 Presidential Elections and has previously been featured on the soundtrack of Cannes Film Festival movie "Crown Prince of Heaven" in 2010. It has also been broadcast on major TV networks around the world such as Peace Day Television show which has featured world figures Dalai Lama, Bono, U2, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie etc.
His dance-pop song Never Be Lonely (feat. Levi Whalen) was on June 3, 2013 featured on Fox TV show The Goodwin Games  Never Be Lonely is also featured as the Official Dance track for Web Video Game Good Game Disco made by 2012/2013 Award winning European Game developer Goodgame Studios.
His song Miracle was featured for ten weeks on Beatport as Top Staff Pick in the pop/rock category along with Kelly Clarkson and Radiohead.His music is Pop, with his cultural musical blend of Eurodance, World Rhythms and Electronica.
Arsi Nami also joins Andrea Bocelli, The Beatles and Elvis Presley for releasing Consuelo Velázquez famous song Besame Mucho, which makes it the first Duo/Latin Dance version in history of this Public Domain song, produced by Levi Whalen and co-sung with singer Jacqueline Padilla
On April 27th Arsi Nami became the first artist to release his Pop Electronic and Progressive House rendition of world famous Italian song Caro Mio Ben featuring UK based producer Kryphon. Caro Mio Ben was written by italian composer Giuseppe Giordani, and famous by artists such as Luciano Pavarotti.
On January 14, 2012, Arsi Nami was signed by Music Publishing company Winogradsky/Sobel to have his music pitched for Television, Film, Video Games etc. becoming the first artist in the company representing Pop, Dance and World Music
His song Miracle also listed on FairShareMusic, with profits going to human rights and health support organizations such as: Red Cross, War Child, Nordoff Robbins Music Therapy, Amnesty, Cancer Care & Research.
Awards & Nominations:
* James R. Simpson Merit Scholarship Award for Music Therapy studies (Awarded by President Dianne Harrison at California State University of Northridge)
* Royal Swedish Music Academy Scholarship Award 2013
* Bayramian Art Scholarship Award 2013
* Certification Appreciation Award from Music For Your Heart Foundation 2012.
* Nominated as 2010 UGT Talent Award Show best lead singer.
* Pearl M Follmer 2010 Memorial Music Scholarship Award
* William T L Gertrude V. Powell 2009 Memorial Music Scholarship Award
* Iranian.com 2008 Iranian of the day Award
* Simon Trust 2008 Music Scholarship Award
* Esther Landon 2007 Memorial Music Scholarship Award
* Aiming at Stars 2002, National Live Television Talent Competition Sweden (2nd Place Award)
Provided by artist representative
Arsi Nami’s tracks