Kirby Method Podcast #14 - The 98% Of Athletes Who Don't Go Pro With Arianne Heaton by Allison 'Kirby' Falk published on 2019-05-11T21:14:04Z Today, former collegiate soccer play Arianne Heaton shares her experience transitioning out of soccer. Only 2% of collegiate athletes go pro, so what happens to the other 98% of athletes who don’t go pro? We talk about the challenges and advice on finding a fulfilling career, how to stop beating yourself for not working out as hard as you did as an athlete, and that it’s okay to cry. Check out kirbymethod.com to learn more. Happy listening!