- Terror Squad (VIP) Artwork Zomboy on December 17, 2013 11:5123052 Plays156 Comments1756 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.25
- Play0.00 / 4.52
- Terror Squad Artwork Zomboy on December 06, 2013 17:3563827 Plays310 Comments3821 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.17
- Bad Intentions Artwork Zomboy on December 06, 2013 17:3556009 Plays281 Comments3600 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.52
- Braindead Artwork Zomboy on December 06, 2013 17:3548076 Plays156 Comments2654 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.11
- Here To Stay (Ft. Lady Chann) Artwork Zomboy on December 03, 2013 11:4982156 Plays222 Comments4265 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.31
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Zomboy has had an explosive few years since making the transition from his sound engineering background into full-time music production, and his dynamic rise to global recognition has been quite something to watch.
Citing early inspiration as Skrillex, Reso and Rusko, his first EP upon signing to Never Say Die Records ‘Game Time’ smashed the Beatport charts and led to the likes of Ministry of Sound and Warner Music snapping up several of his other tracks for various compilations. Constantly developing his unique sound, Zomboy has gone to create numerous remixes for artists such as DJ Fresh and Flux Pavilion, clocking millions of views on YouTube and causing an ever-increasing demand for his DJ sets across the world.
Last year saw his track ‘Here to Stay’ ft. Lady Chann destroy the Dubstep charts both on iTunes and Beatport and a subsequent remixes EP featured the likes of Buku, Delta Heavy, Astronaut and Jumo Daddy. 2013 has seen the triumphant return of Joshua Mellody – dividing up his eagerly awaited ‘Reanimated’ EP across both Never Say Die Records and No Tomorrow Recordings. He says of the Beatport Number 1 – “The two halves each have their own distinctive sound, but together they are a cohesive fit.”
The future of Zomboy will undoubtedly be that of further bass domination – besides a new release on Never Say Die Fifty, the New Year will signal the start of another crazy annual tour schedule to mirror the last. Having played to thousands at Tomorrow World, Dour Festival, Electric Zoo and Spring Awakening to name a few in 2013, Zomboy is clearly here to stay.