- Play0.00 / 3.39
- Zomboy & MUST DIE! - Survivors Artwork Zomboy on April 28, 2014 13:18283985 Plays1087 Comments10985 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.17
- WTF!? [Preview] Artwork Zomboy on April 17, 2014 09:30199270 Plays1114 Comments4596 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 0.30
- Fedde Le Grand & DI-RECT - Where We Belong (Zomboy Remix) Artwork Zomboy on February 24, 2014 12:52688652 Plays1642 Comments21470 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.49
- Terror Squad VIP Artwork Zomboy on December 17, 2013 11:51293125 Plays693 Comments7808 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.25
- Play0.00 / 4.52
- Terror Squad Artwork Zomboy on December 06, 2013 17:35462764 Plays1396 Comments12575 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.17
Zomboy has had an explosive few years since making the transition from his sound engineering background into full-time music production, and his dynamic rise to global recognition has been quite something to watch.
Citing early inspiration as Skrillex, Reso and Rusko, his first EP upon signing to Never Say Die Records ‘Game Time’ smashed the Beatport charts and led to the likes of Ministry of Sound and Warner Music snapping up several of his other tracks for various compilations. Constantly developing his unique sound, Zomboy has gone to create numerous remixes for artists such as DJ Fresh and Flux Pavilion, clocking millions of views on YouTube and causing an ever-increasing demand for his DJ sets across the world.
Last year saw his track ‘Here to Stay’ ft. Lady Chann destroy the Dubstep charts both on iTunes and Beatport and a subsequent remixes EP featured the likes of Buku, Delta Heavy, Astronaut and Jumo Daddy. 2013 has seen the triumphant return of Joshua Mellody – dividing up his eagerly awaited ‘Reanimated’ EP across both Never Say Die Records and No Tomorrow Recordings. He says of the Beatport Number 1 – “The two halves each have their own distinctive sound, but together they are a cohesive fit.”
The future of Zomboy will undoubtedly be that of further bass domination – besides a new release on Never Say Die Fifty, the New Year will signal the start of another crazy annual tour schedule to mirror the last. Having played to thousands at Tomorrow World, Dour Festival, Electric Zoo and Spring Awakening to name a few in 2013, Zomboy is clearly here to stay.