- Nuclear (Album Version) Artwork Zomboy on August 04, 2014 11:56372213 Plays699 Comments12131 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.19
- Outbreak Ft. Armanni Reign Artwork Zomboy on August 04, 2014 11:56163750 Plays172 Comments4435 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.30
- Play0.00 / 5.30
- Beast In The Belly Artwork Zomboy on August 04, 2014 11:56173830 Plays224 Comments5833 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.23
- Patient Zero Artwork Zomboy on August 04, 2014 11:56110073 Plays168 Comments3263 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.48
- Play0.00 / 5.09
- Skull 'n' Bones Artwork Zomboy on July 28, 2014 10:05316435 Plays896 Comments13643 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.53
- Never Say Die Vol. 59 - Mixed by Zomboy Artwork Zomboy on July 24, 2014 13:49189288 Plays523 Comments7640 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 32.08
Zomboy has had an explosive few years since making the transition from his sound engineering background into full-time music production, and his dynamic rise to global recognition has been quite something to watch.
Citing early inspiration as Skrillex, Reso and Rusko, his first EP upon signing to Never Say Die Records ‘Game Time’ smashed the Beatport charts and led to the likes of Ministry of Sound and Warner Music snapping up several of his other tracks for various compilations. Constantly developing his unique sound, Zomboy has gone to create numerous remixes for artists such as DJ Fresh and Flux Pavilion, clocking millions of views on YouTube and causing an ever-increasing demand for his DJ sets across the world.
Last year saw his track ‘Here to Stay’ ft. Lady Chann destroy the Dubstep charts both on iTunes and Beatport and a subsequent remixes EP featured the likes of Buku, Delta Heavy, Astronaut and Jumo Daddy. 2013 has seen the triumphant return of Joshua Mellody – dividing up his eagerly awaited ‘Reanimated’ EP across both Never Say Die Records and No Tomorrow Recordings. He says of the Beatport Number 1 – “The two halves each have their own distinctive sound, but together they are a cohesive fit.”
The future of Zomboy will undoubtedly be that of further bass domination – besides a new release on Never Say Die Fifty, the New Year will signal the start of another crazy annual tour schedule to mirror the last. Having played to thousands at Tomorrow World, Dour Festival, Electric Zoo and Spring Awakening to name a few in 2013, Zomboy is clearly here to stay.