- 1. Cari Lekebusch & Zoe Xenia - Fly (Cari Lekebusch Mix) by Tulipa Recordings 2.01 4083 plays
- 2. Cari Lekebusch & Zoe Xenia - Fly (Zoe Xenia Mix) by Tulipa Recordings 2.01 2401 plays
- 3. Cari Lekebusch & Zoe Xenia - Fly (Egbert Remix) by Tulipa Recordings 2.02 1795 plays
- 4. Cari Lekebusch & Zoe Xenia - Fly (Spektre Remix) by Tulipa Recordings 2.02 1856 plays
- 5. Cari Lekebusch & Zoe Xenia - Fly (Dapayk Remix) by Tulipa Recordings 2.01 1658 plays
- 1. 01-Thank You - Zoë Xenia - Plastic City 1.23 1910 plays 115.0 BPM
- 2. 02-Take A Chance - Zoë Xenia - Plastic City 2.07 1498 plays 121.0 BPM
- 3. 03-If You Could Only See - Zoë Xenia - Plastic City 2.25 1275 plays 119.0 BPM
- 4. 04-Somebody - Zoë Xenia - Plastic City 2.25 1288 plays 119.0 BPM
- 5. 05-Oh Baby - Zoë Xenia - Plastic City 2.25 965 plays 119.0 BPM
- 6. 06-Fairytales - Zoë Xenia - Plastic City 1.46 817 plays 127.0 BPM
- 7. 07-From The Heart - Zoë Xenia - Plastic City 0.58 762 plays 99.0 BPM
- 8. 08-Ring My Bell - Zoë Xenia - Plastic City 2.38 920 plays 121.0 BPM
- 9. 09-Blow Out - Zoë Xenia - Plastic City 2.37 870 plays 122.0 BPM
- 10. 10-Heartbeat - Zoë Xenia - Plastic City 2.56 868 plays 120.0 BPM
- 11. 11-Love Is Coming Home - Zoë Xenia - Plastic City 3.20 1067 plays 122.0 BPM
Zoë Xenia & Jade Mantis - Behind The Mind EP / 1:53.2 2 tracks, 5.59 Zoë Xenia on March 25, 2012 12:50
- 1. Zoë Xenia and Jade Mantis - Behind The Mind (snippet) 2.59 1067 plays
- 2. Zoë Xenia and Jade Mantis - Never Been (snippet) 3.00 852 plays
- 1. Zoë Xenia Love from The Dutchies Mix by Zoë Xenia 1.05.13 1479 plays
- 2. Zoë Xenia October Rose Mix by Zoë Xenia 59.51 2904 plays 126.0 BPM
- 3. Zoë Xenia dj set @ Sensation White 2010_Redbull_Rocks_the_City_Stage by Zoë Xenia 40.16 11904 plays 126.0 BPM
- 4. Amsterdance Radio - Dec - '12 - 1 - Zoe Xenia in the mix - by Amsterdance Radio 1.00.05 938 plays
- 5. Zoe Xenia_Spirits Of Early Spring_2013 Mix by Zoë Xenia 1.00.34 1646 plays
- 6. Amsterdance Radio - # 62 - Zoe Xenia In The Mix by Amsterdance Radio 1.00.00 460 plays
- 7. Zoe Xenia Spirits of Spring 2014 Mix by Zoë Xenia 1.00.03 903 plays
Zoë Xenia's productions are marked by a distinct hybrid of funk fueled beats, melodic chords and rolling bass lines, married in harmony with her soulful voice, both as a lead vocal and as an instrument itself; “I like recording myself having the hiccups, and making some fine rhythms with it."
Her original productions/remixes and collaborations have been released on labels such as Plastic City, Suara, Kling Klong, Connaisseur, BassCulture, Pacha, Kosmo, 1:53.2, Tronic Soundz and Toolroom.
With her powerful sets, soulful voice and ability to produce sounds as if from another planet, she perform as a DJ and Live electronic act around the globe.
One of Zoë's first tracks, “Cherish” on split EP with Estroe, on Connaisseur Recordings became house tune of the month in the November 2007 issue of Mix Mag and she received great feedback on her BassCulture EP's from artists such as Radio Slave, Luciano, Laurent Garnier and Joris Voorn.
“Right Here Feels So Good“ on Spanish label Suara reached number 25 in the Deep House top 100 downloads on Beatport and the Catz and Dogz Remix of “You Got Me Started“ was charted as one of the Top 10 Tracks from April 2011.
She shows off her versatility with her debut album 'Heartbeat' on the infamous German label Plastic City in 2012, a sophisticated journey through down-tempo soul infused electronic songs, deep house, minimal, tech-house and techno.
Advancing and refining what (electronic) music can be, whether listening, playing, producing or collaborating with different artists, is the inspiration for what Zoë Xenia does. She initiated a new project with befriended Swedish DJ/producer Cari Lekebusch with whom she creates a fine fusion between the darker sounds of Techno and the soulful sweetness of Deep-House. Their 'Good Love Sweet Love EP' on German label Kling Klong in January 2013, reached the Deep- House, Tech-House as well as the Techno charts on Beatport.
Aside from producing her own music, Zoë Xenia has lent her distinct vocals to various other productions. Pacha Recordings invited her to come to Ibiza and record vocals for global all star producer Richard Grey. She wrote and sang "Matters of the Heart" for Tigerskin which was released on Steve Bug's Dessous Recordings, did vocals for Karada and Pedro Mercado on Rainer Weichhold's Gold Records and was approached by Kosmo Records to write vocals for the new mixes of BBE's huge dance-hit "7 days and one week". She also appeared in the promotional video, which has over a million views on TV and internet channels.
Zoë Xenia weaves together a hypnotic, ecstatic experience for the listener and an extremely funked up situation for the dancing crowd; an exchange of energy that dissolves boundaries, where music becomes a universal language.