- 1. Bliepcast podcast #14 by ZIX 1.08.18 317 plays
- 2. Reality check mix by ZIX 1.04.13 272 plays
- 3. Bang Tech 12 Podcast March 2012 by ZIX (incl playlist) 46.09 233 plays
- Download track Go to track Mastertraxx Underground Techno Podcast by ZIX4. Mastertraxx Underground Techno Podcast by ZIX 1.05.42 767 plays
- 1. ZIX @ Eiwit 14/12/12 2.01.40 364 plays
- Download track Go to track E.D.G.E. @ Awakenings Eindhoven 20122. E.D.G.E. @ Awakenings Eindhoven 2012 1.26.52 513 plays
- Download track Go to track ZIX @ PACT Festival 2K11 Eindhoven DommelVallei3. ZIX @ PACT Festival 2K11 Eindhoven DommelVallei 1.17.41 1639 plays
- 1. ZIX - Multivitamins 6.08 358 plays
- 2. ZIX & D.K. - Double Vresh 6.36 670 plays
- 3. ZIX & D.K. - S.A.P. 7.28 276 plays
- 4. ZIX & D.K. - Double Vresh (Dylan Drazen remix) 6.16 236 plays
- 5. ZIX & D.K. - S.A.P. (Alarms Remix) 5.59 309 plays
- 6. Dave Miller & ZIX - Alpha Waves 5.41 205 plays
- 7. Dave Miller & ZIX - Combustion 5.26 254 plays
- 8. Dave Miller & ZIX - Emerging State 5.55 253 plays 132.0 BPM
- 9. ZIX - Multivitamins (Unreleased Dorkdecay live mix) 5.57 264 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Please visit my Mixcloud page: www.mixcloud.com/zix
ZIX: "Thou shalt dance."
For some people, Techno is not just music.... it’s a religion. For even fewer, this religion is the driving force that guides them in everything they do. ZIX is a pioneer amongst these people. With a style that never fails to get the dance floor pumping, ZIX has firmly established himself as one of the most revered techno DJs in Europe. People who follow ZIX come to see his performances knowing they will be taken on a journey. Those who aren't are hooked the minute the first beat drops, and he goes to work on the turntables.
ZIX hails from the South of Holland. Named Ziggy, after David Bowie’s infamous alter ego Ziggy Stardust, ZIX was destined for a career in music. As a youth, he was exposed to an eclectic mixture of music. However, it was Steve Rachmad’s "Emerging" CD that first inspired him to play Techno. “It was a style and kind of set that I’d never heard before - very unique on its own. It totally blew me away with its depth and energy.” Immediately he embarked on a quest to create a sound of his own – personal, unique, and full of emotion.
His steam engine rhythm, combined with his trademark long mixes and intelligent stylings are what sets ZIX apart.
With more than a decade of experience touring and playing festivals around the world, ZIX has established a reputation for igniting the dancefloor with his high energy sets. In April 2004, he joined the renowned DommelVallei organization as its first resident DJ and firmly established his relevance in the underground dance culture of the Netherlands. DommelVallei started as an underground Techno organization, throwing parties in warehouses, under freeway passes, in the woods – wherever it could - to give real techno lovers an alternative to the commercial music that was dominating parties and the airwaves at the time. The events have since taken on a life of their own, with classic parties such as the legendary AlleyGator parties at the Effenaar, PACT, the most popular Queen’s Day festival, and the E-troit parties.
The past few years have seen ZIX steadily on the rise, in high demand as well as emerging as a favorite DJ amongst global known entities. Remixes of his tracks are getting played around the globe. With his regular performances at Awakenings, the popular DommelVallei events and the BangTech12 bookings, ZIX is the one to keep an eye on.
Naked Lunch, Common Good, Mnemonic Records & Lost in Techno.