- 1. Zenotope & Devo Bekin - Coil 4.10 962 plays
- 2. Zenotope & Devo Bekin - Reptilian (Free Download) 6.48 2560 plays
- 3. Zenotope & Devo Bekin - Relic Of The Wandering Wild 6.23 442 plays
- 4. Zenotope & Devo Bekin - Lamenta 4.01 260 plays
- 5. Zenotope & Devo Bekin - Auspex 5.47 236 plays
- 6. Zenotope & Devo Bekin - Behemoth 6.23 192 plays
- 7. Zenotope & Devo Bekin - The Three Moirai 4.20 141 plays
- 8. Zenotope & Devo Bekin- Aqueous Bloom 5.48 471 plays
Zenotope is the experimental future bass musical project of producer Zaak Kerstetter. Zenotope teaches Ableton Live at Pyramind, a music production school located in San Francisco. Zenotope focuses on building diverse soundscapes that envelop the listener in a multilayered realm by interweaving elements of glitch, ambient, downtempo, and bass with doses of classical, sci-fi, and surrealist influences. When Zenotope creates, he channels musical concepts that immerse listeners in emotion. Founded in 2011, Zenotope has evolved to include a wide array of collaborators. In 2012, Zenotope released the 5-song debut album titled “Maisma,” which scales from avant-garde compositions to rhythmic-driven dance tracks.
Most recently, Zenotope completed and self-released a full length album entitled “Eko” with Turkish producer Devo Bekin; driven to work together by mutual admiration for each other’s work and an ambition to create original music that provokes the listener to think about music in new ways. All the songs on “Eko” were produced through long distance online collaboration. Tragically, Devo passed away in December of 2013. “Eko” was released in March 2014 in honor of his memory.
Find out more info at www.zenotope.com