ZEE ZIGGY- MoodyBeats, Dublin
is originally Lithuanian DJ, that plays in London’ and Dublin’ night clubs already more than five years. Together with several nightlife colleagues he have been organizing lots of parties for Lithuanian people, that were appreciated of all the other audience as well.
As a DJ, in this music life he is playing more than 10 years, which started from secondary school and continuing now in one of the best night clubs in Dublin.
• In year 2011, he was participating in London DJ Championship, were was 450 competitors, and won 2nd place. Because of his technical skills while doing mixes, he was valued as a great DJ and we have to take into consideration, that the competition were observed by few of the biggest underground parties organizators, such like Sam Dungate, Max Van Morrison,Gavin Stockman!
• His futher carrer he started in London around five years ago, in very popular pub/night club at that time, named "Bar 54". Once his talent was noticed by famous promoter Kevin of "Messy people" brand, and asked him to join their team, this was a huge jump in London nightlife sounds. Later, Zee Ziggy attracted more invitations to stand for Lithuanian parties, and so he was organizing a spectacular Lithuanian parties cycle "Spring Awakening". Most popular Lithuanian DJs came to play in London, for instance Ignas or Mindaugelis and many more.
• Later on, Zee Ziggy were offered to play in Dublin night club and enterntain Lithuanian emigrants there. He did so too, while , again, created cycle of events named "MoodyBeats", which took places in London, Brighton and Dublin.
• The music that Zee Ziggy shares and plays for public - deep house, tech house, deep
tech. He had a chances to play together with STU HIRTS, NORMAN JAY, JAMES
TALK, TANIA VON PEAR, DEEPGROOVE ( Cocoon), IZHEVSKI, MIHAI POPOVICIU, Ignas, Sel,Vidis,Mindaugelis, Kastis
Torrau, Donatello, Jovani, Justin Xara & Fedotova, Emma , Fernando Mass ( Life festival), Danny Alonso, Arte, Nando Pgm, Deejay Radu, Alex Cociorva, Alfredo Ramos ( BamBara, London), Unai Troti( Cartulis Day/Jaded, London), Soulless,Samsas, Safka ( Teleport records), Eddy5, Manchini, Uncle Roll, Dr Mushroom, Armless, Seras Seiton, De Mant, Calli and many many more. Night clubs he attended as a DJ in London are : "The
Egg", "Lightbox", "Cargo", "Rhythm Factory", "East Village" ; loads "secret
warehouse" places. In Dublin : "Chaser", "The Vaults", "Turks Head", "Good Bits" "The Grand Social", "Life Festival" and etc.
In Germany : "Kollektiv ,Hannover".
• Zee Ziggy is still successfully playing in "MoodyBeats" parties in Dublin does not stop only with them. He has big plans for the future, many confirmed dates to play in different parts of Europe. For illustration :
• For sure, Zee Ziggy is proud of being Lithuanian an it’s always pleasure for him to come back in his home country. The night clubs he used to play an sometimes comes back, are: "Kiwi" in Klaipeda city, "Mojo Lounge" in Kaunas, " X Factory”," Night club 69", "G club" ,"Vinchenso" in Vilnius, "Minimal Mondays".