- 1. Iconical 3.16 2372 plays
- 2. 15 Minutes Late 2.35 1127 plays
- 3. Gremlins Skit 0.21 604 plays
- 4. Dabs 3.42 1108 plays
- 5. Condo 4.40 894 plays
- 6. Kickstand 3.17 817 plays
- 7. Lonely People (Feat. Phranchyze and K.J.Hines) 4.51 1533 plays
- 8. Ice Kids Skit 0.05 422 plays
- 9. Halo Remix (DJ Off Da Clock) 5.52 673 plays
- 10. Outro 2.49 467 plays
Working with platinum selling artists, AWOLNATION (Red Bull Records), Imagine Dragons (Interscope Records), Geno Lenardo (Filter), Jim Ward (At The Drive In), Brian West (producer for multi-platinum artist Maroon5), RUN DMT (producer and remixer for Diplo/Major Lazer), Dwight Baker (RCA Records/Wind + The Wave), CJ Eirikksson, and AJ Vallejo, ZEALE pushes music boundaries with a unique brand of rattling Hip Hop.
ZEALE describes his sound as "three parts hip hop and two parts indie," as illustrated with songs like "Hope Dies" and "Black Mr. Rogers (featuring Aaron Bruno)."
Under the guidance of RM64's Berko Pierce and Scott Sheldon (management of AWOLNATION) and the tested hands of industry innovators CO5, ZEALE continues to break ground in a new music industry.
Working with action-sports mega brands such as Red Bull, ESPN's Xgames, Formula 1, and So-Gnar clothing ZEALE is building a national fan base embodying the same passions as him.
ZEALE is currently recording for a 2014 release.