- 1. C.It 2.11 22 plays
- 2. I KNOW A PLACE 2.45 17 plays
- 3. CITY LIGHTS 3.51 11 plays
- 4. ON MY SHIT 3.06 13 plays
- 5. Going thru It Lately at Mahattan ks 4.48 32 plays
- 6. 24/7 ft. JRedd at Houston, TX 2.14 15 plays
- 7. TheraFlu ft. J5 at Kansas 4.58 17 plays
- 8. Good Stuff at Kansas City, MO 4.12 12 plays
- 9. Duffy at Houston, TX 2.56 12 plays
- 10. Late Night Creeping 5.14 67 plays
- 11. Duckin' theses haterz ft Yung L 3.32 88 plays
- 12. Come home wit me ft. JRedd & BoBo 4.44 49 plays
- 13. Drive you Krazy ft. J5 4.09 111 plays
- 14. Duffy 2.56 142 plays
- 15. Fast Lane 3.48 43 plays
- 16. Kill tha Drama ft. E.$. 2.41 59 plays
- 17. Snap a picture ft. JRedd 4.07 74 plays
- 18. Good Stuff 4.12 85 plays
- 1. Duffy 2.56 142 plays
- 2. Good Stuff 4.12 85 plays
- 3. Snap a picture ft. JRedd 4.07 74 plays
- 4. Drive you Krazy ft. J5 4.09 111 plays
- 5. Come home wit me ft. JRedd & BoBo 4.44 49 plays
- 6. Fast Lane 3.48 43 plays
- 7. Kill tha Drama ft. E.$. 2.41 59 plays
- 8. Duckin' theses haterz ft Yung L 3.32 88 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Just Being Me....Yung L.
YUNG L was born in McComb, Mississippi.
Larry Anderson (born December 2, 1988 in McComb, Mississippi) better known by his stage name of Yung L and former rapper/singer signed to Mac Of All Macs
Entertainment in 2005 at age 15 but he had to leave the label when his cousin (Earl Cammack) was shot and killed in Gloster, Mississippi, where he grew up. Before he finished
school he released his first official single "In Dis B***h featuring his deceased cousin. Yung L released his debut album "Just Bein' Me" in 2011 and later his second album called
"The Gift" was released sometime in 2012 totaling over 4,000 downloads, excessive likes on Facebook and Twitter (as well as YouTube), becoming one of his most prized
mixtapes he ever released and still gaining popularity. Yung L worked as songwriter for various artist such as Gerald, Bo-Bo, J-Redd, J-5, Kenny C, E.$., Lil Whoa, Niko, Ms.
Diamond, Miashia, and many more.
Yung L is a founder of the production team Zelf-Made along with some of his closest friends and associates who help support and promote his music in many places, and
assisting in the buzz that led artists such as Nox and Beasley to hear his music and collaborate for albums and mixtapes. Outside of the music light, Yung L began writing poems
for women emerging "beautifully dark skin / brown skin women to show off their beauty of all races and let their inner being shine past their original beauty", and later looks forward
on writing a book entitled, "When I look @ you, I C", which has being getting quite the aspiration and longevity of awaiting its arriving by his fans and listeners.
Yung L is still recording, writing, and opening up shows for major Hip-Hop artists as well as his own (and does not plan on slowing down any time soon)...