- 1. Seven Lions feat. Fiora - Days To Come (Yoko Remix) // free download! 4.14 374 plays 172.0 BPM
- 2. Yoko - Past And Future 4.30 420 plays 174.0 BPM
- 3. Kosheen - Spies (Yoko Remix) 4.32 575 plays 172.0 BPM
- 4. Daniel Bruns - 5 A.M. (Yoko Remix) // soon on Cirque Du Son (June 17th) 2.34 374 plays 173.0 BPM
- 1. Yoko - Enter The Vortex 2.38 282 plays 168.0 BPM
- 2. Kenny Sharp - Missing You (Yoko's Flashback Remix) // released on TYT Digital 3.00 305 plays 165.0 BPM
- 3. DJ eXcel - Cocaine (Yoko's Flashback Remix) // released on Atomic Digital Recordings 1.59 706 plays 170.0 BPM
- 1. ADDICTED TO BASS Mixtape Competition 2013 58.59 568 plays 178.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track live Drum&Bass DJ-set at "Kronischer Widerstand Vol.6" 08.12.2012 (Garage, Lüneburg)2. live Drum&Bass DJ-set at "Kronischer Widerstand Vol.6" 08.12.2012 (Garage, Lüneburg) 1.18.36 152 plays 178.0 BPM
- 3. Analog Memories #9 (02.05.2013 @ DI.fm) 1.04.05 147 plays
- Electric Fabric Artist Profile
- Resident Advisor
- Beatport DJs
- Beatport Music
- Booking contact
Pursuit of Happiness Festival / Dätgen
Drumtor / Kasematte20 (Hamburg)
Subfrequencies / Anna&Arthur (Lüneburg)
Tana's B-Day / Engel07 (Hannover)
tba / tba
tba / tba (Lüneburg)
tba / tba (Lüneburg)
Hailing from Hamburg/Germany and DJ since 1999, Yoko's first records that he bought were the fast Oldschool Hard-Trance & Rave tunes that he was already addicted to since 1994. To this day he's still in love with the retro sound, the best proof of this being the 35 mixes that he did on the "Flashback" show for Digitally Imported Radio over the course of three years, which he hosted together with DJ Meke from Finland.
His love for fast-paced electronic music remains to this day, which led him to Drum&Bass in all it's varieties. Amongst all the Drum&Bass sub-genres, Yoko's heart really beats for the melodic, uplifting, high-energy tunes. Just as a reference for himself, he dubbed this style "Euphoric Drum&Bass".
At the end of 2011, Yoko decided that it was finally time to dive into the realm of producing electronic music, rather than just playing it. The first remix he did, purposely kept in the style of his beloved 90s Hard-Trance, was released on Atomic Digital Recordings only 6 months later. Since then he produced more remixes and a first original track both in the Retro Hard-Trance style as well as Drum&Bass, and enjoys every minute he can afford to spend on producing new tunes.
Yoko was most fortunate to have been able to play in such nice countries as Denmark, Switzerland and Poland already, and it always makes him happy to see other people enjoy his DJ sets as much as he does playing them. He likes to go crazy behind the decks, and when people respond to that with nothing but positive energy it's the best reward for him as a DJ that he can imagine.
Starting in August 2012, Yoko hosts a new monthly online radioshow on Digitally Imported Radio together with Alex Van Gar from Australia, dedicated to his favorite style of Retro 90s Hard-Trance.
Last but not least, Yoko is also a member of "Electric Fabric", organizing events in his hometown of Hamburg/Germany together with a few trusted friends. The goal of the Electric Fabric community and the events in particular is to showcase the variety of electronic music, and to encourage more interaction between the various genres. Yoko also contributes to the Electric Fabric Podcast with mixes of his favorite Drum&Bass tunes.