Messing around with the U-He Diva vst
cool as allways matt :)
- The bottom of that kick seems a bit warbly in my headphones.
- Try using some cutoff frequency modulation on that open hi hat to give the track that feeling of pushing and pulling right from the get go.
- The crash cymbal decays really nicely, closed hi hats have a nice little tick.
- The first breakdown feels like it's going into a dirty mix of 'Faithless - Insomnia'... might be an interesting mix for a DJ set.
- Really loving the melody which comes in at 1:25, it reminds me of the intro of ' Harry Nilsson - Everbody's Talkin' '
- 1:45 "Wa ... oow" I like that, lol. It's like a cleaner version of 'Marcel Woods Vs. JL - Fauna / Flora '
- The stereo width in this track is superb!
- I like the change in tone at 2:20, starts to feel more determined / serious.
- Back to the more gentle melodic stuff again at 2:46 or so, it was the right time to go back to it. I hear that you've embellished the melody a little now. The arrangement is working well here so far.
- I like how you break your track down using the cutoff filters - it's old school, but still the best school!
- I was not expecting that vocal "ohhh" at 3:33, it's a really nice addition to the track.
- The bassline which comes in at 3:47 or so, is really nice!! The cutoff sweep at the end rocks!
- When the kick comes back in the tension is really there in the track, I'm ready for all hell to break loose.
- 4:24 ... I'm really needing this track to tease me now and start to elevate to that higher plane energy wise, it's still holding that tension. There needs to be some release to make me
go "f##k yes!" ... excuse my French.
- The dirty sound at 4:50 needs to be teasing me before it comes in, that's the "f## yes" I'm after!
- 5:17 ... definitely trancing out at this point in a club.
- 6:25 ... enjoying how the track is starting to calm down now. Those hollows stabs are a perfect blend between breaking down and leading into the next track of a DJ set.
- 7:05 ... that crash doesn't work for this track, you need to really let this outro simmer and die out slowly.
- What a tune fella! It just needs some very, very slight tweaks arrangement wise.
- Definitely a new favourite of mine from that talent which seems to lurk in the shadows. I miss the 90s!
- I hope my depth doesn't scare you too much :¬P
I like the instruments you used
dope drop, killer driving beat
nice track, I love it
Beautiful drop Loving it yassas that is dope bra loving this track fresh but fimilliar.
Great trancey feel
Sounds ok, good idea!
Nice lead into the main melody
sup tis is tight
Really great kick
lovely psy music!!!
really crazy! i love it!
pretty chill diggin it so far, usually not into electronic music but it's not too much like some.
nice man , this sounds good
nice melody, really stomping!
nicely done mate
nice work yeah
muy buena, deberias darle mas poder con algun plugin
Clean work. Solid!
Now this is good! x)
i love the energy in this man!
nice and progressive
nice break down man
great! love this moment :)
this is super work - like it .
© 2007-2014 SoundCloud Ltd. All rights reserved.
We'll send you a link that'll allow you to change your password. Need help? visit our Help Center.