- 1. Belgrade Noise - Inside The Social Engine 7.24 267 plays
- 2. Belgrade Noise Trio - Yr Fav Surf 5.00 158 plays
- 3. Belgrade Noise Inevitable Vegetables - Spaced Past 13.23 251 plays
- 4. Belgrade Noise Trio - Pastorama 3.37 85 plays
- 5. Belgrade Noise Society - 7 Travels 5.35 200 plays
- 6. Belgrade Noise Trio - Onto It ( Live @ KC Grad ) 14.25 132 plays
- 7. Belgrade Noise Trio - Thinkers Vs Dancers ( Live @ KC Grad ) 5.02 249 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
WoO is musician from Belgrade/Serbia, one of the most active on experimental/underground scene.
Taking clues from electronic music pioneers, he experiments with mobile devices such as mobile phones, remote controls, media devices, computer equipment and similar, to capture their frequency interferences through his guitar magnets. Inspired by early and modern western/eastern rock and folk music, he plays desert sounding guitarscapes and drone rock music.
He took part in many improvised music events, participating in first Dutch Improv Academy where he played with Han Bennink, Peter Van Bergen, Cor Fuhler, Wilbert De Joode, Tristan Honsinger, Wolter Wierbos and musicians from all over the World.
His most often collaborator is visual artist Incredible Bob who works on projections and light shows during performances.
"As a result, it seems as if the air has taken on a ragged scouring shape around each of his compositions."