- 1. Belgrade Noise - Inside The Social Engine 7.24 255 plays
- 2. Belgrade Noise Trio - Yr Fav Surf 5.00 152 plays
- 3. Belgrade Noise Inevitable Vegetables - Spaced Past 13.23 223 plays
- 4. Belgrade Noise Trio - Pastorama 3.37 83 plays
- 5. Belgrade Noise Society - 7 Travels 5.35 172 plays
- 6. Belgrade Noise Trio - Onto It ( Live @ KC Grad ) 14.25 131 plays
- 7. Belgrade Noise Trio - Thinkers Vs Dancers ( Live @ KC Grad ) 5.02 154 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
WoO is musician from Belgrade/Serbia, one of the most active on experimental/underground scene.
Taking clues from electronic music pioneers, he experiments with mobile devices such as mobile phones, remote controls, media devices, computer equipment and similar, to capture their frequency interferences through his guitar magnets. Inspired by early and modern western/eastern rock and folk music, he plays desert sounding guitarscapes and drone rock music.
He took part in many improvised music events, participating in first Dutch Improv Academy where he played with Han Bennink, Peter Van Bergen, Cor Fuhler, Wilbert De Joode, Tristan Honsinger, Wolter Wierbos and musicians from all over the World.
His most often collaborator is visual artist Incredible Bob who works on projections and light shows during performances.
"As a result, it seems as if the air has taken on a ragged scouring shape around each of his compositions."