- 1. Crush Gnomes 3.24 154 plays
- 2. Kitsune 4.03 136 plays 154.0 BPM
- 3. Kraid's Lair (draft) 4.18 290 plays
- 4. Grandpa Spider (draft) 5.57 214 plays 145.0 BPM
- 5. Oberon's '64 Impala (draft) 3.00 194 plays
- 6. Rose Of Jericho 6.30 193 plays 150.0 BPM
- 7. Pyroglyph (Draft) 4.44 88 plays
- 8. Sparkling in the Underbrush 8.34 332 plays 105.0 BPM
- 9. Subterranean Sea 8.50 212 plays 105.0 BPM
- 10. Changeling (draft) 7.52 126 plays
- 1. Sounds of ISH 1.53.44 238 plays
- 2. Too Pretty For Science (Monkey Industries Podcast) 30.56 81 plays
- 3. Live dj set at the Mohawk - Mar 2010 1.05.14 128 plays
- 4. Wonder Nexus - Dark Lullabyes Album Release Party 17Nov2011 1.40.52 83 plays
Lush, trippy, quirky, fun dance grooves.
Visions of a forest floor, surrounded by hovering multicolored magic lanterns. Dreams visiting to say hello on a delicate, deep, silly, down and dirty dance party. Sunrise on a desert mesa. Cozied up with your best friends for a night in the living room, building forts out of ideas and hiding in them. A private conversation. Pixie f'in' crunk, and Tinkerbell grindin' up on some dude, pixie crunk dust just flyin' everywhere (thanks for the imagery, Joe). Fairy house, and lush deep techno. Waltz. Experimental dance music. Silver bells and shakers. Wonderment.
I have a very open philosophy about creating art. If you want to know how I did anything, let me know. Sharing knowledge gives the world better art, and I'm all for it. Speakin' o' which, if you're interested in collaborating in any of (music / visual / fashion / dance), I'd love to hear it. I'm always looking for folks to work with.