- 1. Windowwalkers - Rise (2009) 3.24 258 plays
- 2. Windowwalkers - Winde (2009) (ft. soundcloud.com/faira) 5.02 170 plays
- 3. Windowwalkers - Borderliner (2009) 3.33 153 plays
- 4. Windowwalkers - Only (2009) 4.47 164 plays
- 5. Windowwalkers - Rastlos (2009) 2.16 126 plays
- 6. Windowwalkers - Manual (2009) 3.31 103 plays
- 7. Windowwalkers - Regenmacher (2009) 3.59 131 plays
- 8. Windowwalkers - Moment (2009) 4.58 104 plays
- 9. Windowwalkers - Bios (2009) 4.18 86 plays
- 1. Windowwalkers - Ulm 3.49 347 plays 70.0 BPM
- 2. Alif Tree - Aurevoir (Windowwalkers Remix) 3.44 731 plays 110.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Imogen Heap - The song that never was (Windowwalkers Remix - April04-2009)3. Imogen Heap - The song that never was (Windowwalkers Remix - April04-2009) 3.06 222 plays 95.0 BPM
- 4. Jazzanova - I can see (Windowwalkers Remix) 3.01 498 plays 115.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Caribou - Sun (Windowwalkers Remix)5. Caribou - Sun (Windowwalkers Remix) 5.36 2173 plays 128.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Over five years have passed since the three guys from the Black Forest, Daniel Weisser, Fabian Pöhm und Simon Mager brought out their debut album ‘Out Of Window’ on Cosmic Playroom Rec.
Three years in which the sound of ‘Windowwalkers’ developed and changed to a much more personal expression. The synthetic sounds were exchanged with an organic sound spectrum, however the wide range of acoustic and electronic elements stays with all its extremes.
While covering a wide area of sound, the new album controls all little elements of it; at the same time, there is still space given for imperfections and spontaneity.
Recordings in forests and outdoors mix with urban sounds, String-and Pluckinstruments mix with analog synthesizer sounds. Glockenspiel and Kalimba recordings appear which are altered from their natural sound, edited and condensed. The singing is engineered to stand alone for a direct appeal to the audience, but then cut short at its source.
‘Black&Light’ finds its very own place by bringing together elements of the electronic and the classic music environment.