- 1. Swedish Pastry (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 7.04 277 plays
- 2. Footprints (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 8.44 209 plays
- 3. Up Jumped Spring (Duet/Flutejazz Album) 7.53 126 plays
- 4. Someday My Prince Will Come (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 7.22 202 plays
- 5. Autumn Leaves (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 6.34 313 plays
- 6. Intersections (Duet/FluteJazz Album) solo flute 5.08 151 plays
- 7. In A Sentimental Mood (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 5.00 297 plays
- 8. Windows (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 10.43 202 plays
- 9. Gail's Song (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 6.43 202 plays
..music is my life.. I've been playing flute for almost 50 years..
just fell in love with the instrument so much that I began making them in 1982 and have continued my infatuation with music into the age of VI's..
My Duet/FluteJazz album was recorded live, in two different clubs in Boston and Cambridge, MA (circa 1986). The flute I am playing on is Williams flute #1, the first of about 200 I have made.
The flute effects are controlled via ten footpedals during the performance. It was pretty radical at the time, but I think the music still works..
My greatest pleasure comes from discovering all the talent that lives in this wonderful SC...truly a gift for all of us..