- 1. Swedish Pastry (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 7.04 468 plays
- 2. Footprints (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 8.44 309 plays
- 3. Up Jumped Spring (Duet/Flutejazz Album) 7.53 189 plays
- 4. Someday My Prince Will Come (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 7.22 418 plays
- 5. Autumn Leaves (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 6.34 425 plays
- 6. Intersections (Duet/FluteJazz Album) solo flute 5.08 197 plays
- 7. In A Sentimental Mood (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 5.00 463 plays
- 8. Windows (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 10.43 255 plays
- 9. Gail's Song (Duet/FluteJazz Album) 6.43 228 plays
.... my love of the flute, (and my addiction to playing one), has consumed most of my life..
In the early '80's, my focus widened from playing and performing, into modifying and eventually creating my own instruments, which are based upon my playing style..
The "Duet/FluteJazz" album was recorded live, (in two different clubs) in Boston and Cambridge, MA (circa 1986). The flute I am playing on is Williams flute #1, the first of about 200 I have made.
The flute effects are controlled via ten foot pedals during the performance. It was pretty radical at the time, but I think the music still works..
Soundcloud (and the denizens thereof) is my first destination each morning and my last stop every night...
Peace to all my friends ..