- 1. Too Close feat. Detour City by Wilkinson UK 3.32 185665 plays
- 2. Track Premiere: Wilkinson - Too Close ft. Detour City (Catching Flies Remix) by i-D 4.52 38249 plays
- 3. Too Close VIP feat. Detour City (Zane Lowe's Hottest Record In The World) by Wilkinson UK 4.44 42404 plays
- 4. Wilkinson - Too Close ft. Detour City (Frankee Remix) by RAM Records 1.39 24500 plays
Wilkinson - Heartbeat ft P Money & Arlissa + Remixes 2 tracks, 7.18 Wilkinson UK on August 05, 2013 16:34
- 1. Wilkinson 'Heartbeat' ft. P Money & Arlissa (Torqux remix) 4.24 20479 plays
- 2. Wilkinson - Heartbeat ft. P Money & Arlissa (Hottest Record In The World Radio 1 Rip) 2.54 59837 plays
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7400 4500
Hailing from the leafy suburbs of South West London is Ram Recordsʼ new signing Wilkinson. His first insight into making music came at the age of 9 when his parents bought him a drum kit. Mark ʻWilkinsonʼ joined a few bands and was playing at venues as far as the Birmingham NEC and as close as the local old peoples home. This swiftly ended at the age of 14 when Wilkinson discovered his passion for dance music amongst other things. In his final year at college Wilkinson tried his hand at making beats in the college studio, this lead to him buying his first bits of production gear and turning his bedroom into a studio. A few years and part time jobs later, after driving his family mad with large amounts of bass loosening the brickwork of his house, Mark secured himself a studio not far from his home.
After fine-tuning his production skills, Wilkinson passed a few songs on to Hospital Records via Cyantific, which led to his first release on Hospital Recordsʼ Sick Music 2 compilation. A few months later Wilkinson sent a folder of tunes to Ram Records and within days received a phone call from Andy C inviting him for a meeting at the Ram Records HQ.
October 2010 saw three of Wilkinsonʼs songs featured on Andy Cʼs Nightlife 5 album and releases including ʻMoonwalkerʼ/ʻSamuraiʼ, ʻRefugeʼ, ʻGet Into Itʼ and the mighty ʻEverytimeʼ/ʻOverdoseʼ doing damage across dance-floors worldwide, winning fans from Skream, Fabio and High Contrast in the process.
Since then Mark has remixed Chase & Status top 5 single ʻTimeʼ, Time Takers ʻShe Blowsʼ and Exampleʼs new single ʻMidnight Runʼ to much critical acclaim. Heʼs also currently working on production projects for new Mercury Records signing JayʼElleʼDee and Island Records artist Jess Mills.
Now hotly tipped to do big things across drum & bass and electronica, Wilkinson is also busy working on his debut album for Ram Records and continues to tour worldwide from Sydney to Berlin, Barcelona to Brighton with his dynamic and energetic DJ sets.
One to watch for 2012.