- Live Vinyl Mix (One Take. No Laptop. No Serato. No Bullshit) Artwork Wick-it the Instigator on April 16, 2014 16:0750007 Plays256 Comments2191 Favoritings2535 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 45.37
- Beatles vs. Beastie Boys - (Wick-it Mashup Tribute) Artwork Wick-it the Instigator on March 12, 2014 18:26101592 Plays231 Comments3366 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 10.58
- Rich Boy - Throw Some D's (Wick-It Remix) Artwork Wick-it the Instigator on February 24, 2014 19:0074380 Plays103 Comments1910 Favoritings5297 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.15
- Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line (Wick-it Remix Feat. Fyutch) Artwork Wick-it the Instigator on July 11, 2013 16:11342002 Plays390 Comments6192 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.18
- Jay-Z feat. Justin Timberlake - Holy Grail (Wick-it Remix) Artwork Wick-it the Instigator on August 29, 2013 17:32392531 Plays250 Comments4314 Favoritings24098 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 4.57
Wick-it the Instigator is a multi-genre DJ and producer known as a breath of fresh air in an otherwise over-crowded EDM scene. His SoundCloud page is one of the top 200 most active pages on the entire site, garnering more then 40,000 followers and over 7 MILLION plays. Impressive numbers like these, which recently landed him at #5 on Billboard's Next Big Sound chart, aren’t just a testament to his top-notch production skills, but also his keen ability to build and harness a highly interactive online fan base (1,500+ Facebook Fans added weekly). In 2012, Microsoft recognized that direct audience connection and chose Wick-it to produce a song for their Windows 8/Angry Birds: Star Wars commercial that they blasted to millions of prime-time viewers. With successful headline tours supplemented by huge sets at major festivals, it’s obvious his talent and success extend far beyond the studio.