- 1. MINUSmin17 - Dope She (snippet) by Minus 0.41 27154 plays
- 2. MINUSmin17 - Night Night (snippet) by Minus 0.40 20402 plays
- 3. MINUSmin17 - Khing (snippet) by Minus 0.41 15598 plays
- 4. MINUSmin17 - Glandular (snippet) by Minus 0.52 13918 plays
- 5. MINUSmin17 - Meh Meh (snippet) by Minus 0.41 12238 plays
- 1. Dubfire presents SCI+TEC Radio Ep. 10 w/ WHYT NOYZ by SCI+TEC 2.00.40 12681 plays
- Download track Go to track WHYT NOYZ - Winter '13 [Special Mix For MINUS]2. WHYT NOYZ - Winter '13 [Special Mix For MINUS] by WHYT NOYZ 58.31 18349 plays
- 3. MIXED BY Whyt Noyz by THUMP 1.00.09 6635 plays
Formed in late 2010, WHYT NOYZ consists of David Sidley and Duncan Murray, two lifelong friends who grew up sharing a passion for electronic music.
In three short years the duo have created a unique style that combines driving techno, live drums and innovative vocal samples to devastating effect. Early demos were picked up by none other than Richie Hawtin who quickly signed one of the tracks "Volcano" to his Minus12 label. "Volcano" was then released as part of Richie's Mixmag “New Horizons” compilation. This laid a solid foundation for WHYT NOYZ and lead to further support from two of their biggest inspirations in the form of Pan-Pot and Dubfire. After meeting Dubfire in Ibiza, and being inspired by his set at Space, the guys went on to produce an E.P for him which was released on SCI+TEC and hit the top 40 of the Beatport Techno charts.
Following the SCI+TEC E.P they started to receive support from some more of the heavyweights of Techno and were asked to write E.Ps for Sian’s Octopus Recordings and Kaiserdisco’s KD Music along with remixes for good friend Arjun Vagale, Alex Costa and Monika Kruse’s label Terminal M. If that wasn’t enough Pan-Pot signed one of their tracks for their Sonne Mond Sterne Compilation.
They followed up on this success by signing their first full E.P to Minus. The E.P titled “Back To The Future E.P” consists of 4 tracks that Richie heavily supported throughout the 2013 season of ENTER along with a 5th Digital Bonus track that Richie has played for the past three years. The Minus E.P will see a full release in December 2013.
Heading into a New Year we look forward to the boys’ second SCI+TEC EP and the inaugural birth of their label NOYZ!