- 1. Word Up Instrumental Preview 1.13 892 plays
- 2. The Morning After 2.44 681 plays
- 3. Untitled (Acoustic guitar improv) Teaser mixdown! 2.30 675 plays
- 4. Bossa Nova Vibe 1.09 3483 plays
- 5. Once In A While (Act 1) Instrumental 1.35 1035 plays
- 6. Hey You (Renaissance Rose Instrumental Preview) 1.12 760 plays
- 7. Nebula Preview 1.06 629 plays
- 8. Afrika Bambaataa-Get Up & Dance (Wellaware Remix) 1.42 1184 plays
- 9. Dead Saturday Instrumental 2.22 1411 plays
- 10. Your Mine (Instrumental) 2.19 2764 plays
- 1. Orchestral Piece 1.54 477 plays
- 2. Untitled (Acoustic guitar improv) Teaser mixdown! 2.30 675 plays
- 3. (Untitled) Cello composition Act 1 (Rough Mix) 2.41 1804 plays
- 4. Celesta improv Act 2 (Rough Mix) 1.46 1848 plays
- 5. Bossa Nova Vibe 1.09 3483 plays
- 6. Nebula Preview 1.06 629 plays
- 7. Dead Saturday Instrumental 2.22 1411 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
I'm excited to present to you my Summer soul mix! in total it took 3 summers to compile and now it's finally here! Head over to mixcloud and take a listen..
Based predominantly in his home studio in a top secret location somewhere in Sheffield, Wellaware has swiftly built himself a reputation as an innovative, experimental, and overall superfly producer. He is one half of up-and-coming hip-hop act Peacekeepers, and over the last five years has been writing, recording and producing material for a highly anticipated debut album release in the very near future.
As a solo artist, Wellaware’s output is hip-hop centric, often fused with mellow jazz vibes and eclectic instrumentation. More recent ventures have also seen his music incorporate elements of trip-hop and soul, and although working primarily with samples, an ever-expanding home studio set-up has facilitated the inclusion of live musicians in his work. As a result, an increasing amount of his material is now a cohesive blend of samples and studio recordings, exhibiting a masterful balance of older and more modern sounds and styles.
Wellaware has worked with Young Sinatra and most recently BlackLogic, continuing to impress followers and fans with his collaborative efforts. His track ‘Generations’, featuring BlackLogic, has received much acclaim, and is available to access via SoundCloud. An ambitious producer, he is always motivated to work with new artists of any style that share his passion for making music and his professionalism in the studio – if this sounds like you, get in touch!
Wellaware has performed at numerous live events with Peacekeepers around the Sheffield/Leeds area (including Peace in the Park, Tramlines, Ruckus at Hukaz, and Don’t Flop) to positive reviews, and is billed to perform with Lunar C at Leeds University Union on the 5th of February. Expect an evening of mature beats, razor sharp lyrics, and fresh perspectives.
Wellaware cites Dilated Peoples, De La Soul, Jurassic 5, Dead Prez, and Jay Dilla as being major influences on his sound, but also attributes his artistic vision to more disparate sources of inspiration, such as Django Reinhardt, Bernard Purdie, quality tea, and the art of Feng Shui.
Wellaware is currently preparing for a busy new year, in which he will continue to perform, release new material, and build his growing fan base. Keep your eyes (and more importantly, ears) open for brand new joints heading your way very soon!