- American Girl (Oliver Remix) Artwork weareoliver on August 08, 2013 23:39154952 Plays186 Comments2693 Favoritings9039 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 5.08
- Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix) Artwork weareoliver on May 05, 2013 20:58266694 Plays298 Comments5277 Favoritings24410 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 5.08
- Kris Menace feat. Black Hills - Waiting For You (Oliver Remix) Artwork weareoliver on April 17, 2013 18:06154770 Plays263 Comments3961 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.20
- Oliver - Solé Fixtape Volume 8 Artwork weareoliver on February 21, 2013 02:4385505 Plays222 Comments3059 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 59.16
- Oliver - MYB Artwork weareoliver on January 23, 2013 02:46184339 Plays303 Comments5029 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.21
- Oliver - Night Is On My Mind Artwork weareoliver on January 23, 2013 02:34185806 Plays254 Comments4640 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.51
Oliver have found the beating heart inside the dance machine. Whether moving bodies at the world's biggest electronic festivals, or hand-crafting digital gems in the studio, the producer / DJ duo of U-Tern and Oligee are responsible for some of the funkiest, toughest, and most diverse dance music today.
After spending years writing, producing, DJing and digging for vinyl, U-Tern and Oligee linked up in LA to forge something groundbreaking. They took their shared '80s baby tastes - relentlessly groovy R&B, boombox worthy hip-hop, soaring electropop hooks - and mashed them together in remixes for everyone from Chromeo and Foster The People to Breakbot and techno godfather Juan Atkins. Original jams like "All Night" and "Dirty Talk" (supported by dance music luminaries like Alan Braxe and Busy P) took Oliver's back-to-the-future sound even further, while high-powered collaborations with A-Trak ("Disco Nap") and Destructo ("LA Funky") brought the duo to the festival circuit, where they kept hands in the air all summer.
With the release of their Fool's Gold EP Mechanical, Oliver push their hybrid sound to even funkier new horizons. The stadium worthy opener "MYB" perfectly segues into the moody strut of “Night Is On My Mind,” before shifting gears with the hands-in-the-air ecstasy of “Control” and riding off into the sunset on the title track’s cinematic pulse. With non-stop DJ sets on deck (complete with Oligee's live keyboard riffs) and even more new music, there's no telling where the beats will take them next. "Oliver is all over the map," says U-Tern. "But we're going to have a good time no matter what."