- GTA - Death To Genres Vol. 2: Europe Artwork GTA_ on May 02, 2013 19:2536370 Plays246 Comments1770 Favoritings3096 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.00.41
- Diplo & GTA - Boy Oh Boy Artwork GTA_ on March 14, 2013 07:24188537 Plays340 Comments3553 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.21
- BajoFondo - Pide Piso (GTA Remix) Artwork GTA_ on March 08, 2013 18:2431192 Plays112 Comments1037 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.24
- GTA - Death To Genres Vol. 1: Miami Artwork GTA_ on February 02, 2013 03:2568412 Plays349 Comments2162 Favoritings2052 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.01.02
- Dirty Talk - Laidback Luke Remix (GTA Bootleg) 130-140 Transition - Free Download! Artwork GTA_ on January 23, 2013 05:5121209 Plays67 Comments668 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.07
- Dirty Talk - Laidback Luke Remix (GTA Bootleg) - Free Download! Artwork GTA_ on January 23, 2013 05:4779038 Plays147 Comments1902 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.56
- GTA - Alerta (Original Mix) *COMING OUT ON "MOOMBAHTON FOREVER" JAN. 17th!* Artwork GTA_ on January 11, 2013 17:2125259 Plays68 Comments768 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.16
- Ai Novinha EP - Out Jan. 7th! [MixMash Records] Artwork GTA_ on January 04, 2013 22:5824236 Plays122 Comments679 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.39
There’s a big sound coming out of Miami. It’s a loud, in your face sound with a
hip-hop lean and sometimes a tropical vibe. It’s dirty, sexy and full of hype, and
it’s called GTA.
Matt Toth and Julio Mejia make up the dynamic duo. Dedicated to their music,
they stay holed up in their bedroom studio building beats that can set off any kind
of dance floor. They’re stealing the stage from their hood to New York, LA and
everything in between, and it just comes down to how they play their game.
Producers without borders, their catalogue of sounds span the gamut without
limitations. They’ll experiment with trap music, house, moombahton, funky
electro, booty bass, salsa, big room, anything they can put their flavor on. With
“Death to Genres” as their battle cry, their mission is to set the room on fire and
get all the asses clapping, every time.
GTA’s future sound has them sought after some of the biggest names in the
dance music game. They’ve had releases on Diplo’s Mad Decent, Ladback Luke’s
Mixmash and A-Trak’s Fool’s Gold Records. They’ve remixed various artists from
all genres, including Michael Woods, Trinidad James, Deadmau5, Wolfgang
Gartner, Clockwork, Laidback Luke and A-Trak.
Armed with endless creativity, a tireless work ethic and a fierce dedication to
their craft, GTA are carving their name into the minds of dance floors freaks
everywhere, and you can count on them to deliver the goods, each and every
North America: Harris Lewis
World: Cris Hearn