- 1. Brightly - Preflight Nerves 4.15 1120 plays
- 2. Brightly - Fox (Featuring Renee Cassar) 4.01 1025 plays
- 3. Brightly - Sarah 3.37 1320 plays
- 4. Brightly - Doubt 4.23 406 plays
- 5. Brightly - Over & Over 2.59 338 plays
- 6. Brightly - Soundtrack 1.26 251 plays
- 7. Brightly - & Then We Woke Up 3.24 243 plays
- 8. Brightly - Tokyo 5.02 235 plays
- 9. Brightly - Quickly Now 2.28 215 plays
- 10. Brightly - Hood 4.17 210 plays
- 11. Brightly - I Like Tea 4.42 261 plays
Brightly was formed by Charlie Gleason, a programmer and computer science dropout, in his bedroom. Threading together folk, electronica, and surreptitious recordings of children screaming in airplanes, he began to construct what would become the debut album Beginnings & Endings (http://music.wearebrightly.com/album/beginnings-endings).
Armed with his rampant enthusiasm for the internets he built Tweetflight (http://tweetflight.wearebrightly.com), an interactive Twitter-powered music video for Preflight Nerves, which won a bunch of awards, got a half million views and was featured by Google's Creative Sandbox.
Nicholas Lam, guitarist, and Joshua Barber, drummer, joined in 2012 and everything was great. After touring relentlessly throughout 2013, they released The Greylings EP (http://music.wearebrightly.com/album/the-greylings), a collection of stripped back and decidedly unelectronic tracks.
And then Charlie relocated to London, England. Splitting their time between the two countries, they are hard at work on the follow up to Beginnings & Endings, building on their distinct sound while trading a hundred thousand samples by email.