This is the way

Jman16 on June 16, 2013 18:16

Play
0.00 / 0.58
Hide the comments

Stats for this track

This Week Total
Plays 52

Uploaded by

  • Report copyright infringement

    More tracks by Jman16

    Solo Bolo

    Talic

    Used 2 Know

    Away

    Blah Blu Blah

    View all

    was over 150 riffs on cell phone. Some were bad some ok. This is 80% of them. The other 20% I have to figure out how to play the songs, sometimes its hard to hear with the audio quality of a cell phone. Also, soundquality is bad, point of this was mainly to clear out the cellphone and have the riffs archives. Recording was done on 6/15 in a hotel room in midland with small headphones

    Add a new comment

    You need to be logged in to post a comment. If you're already a member, please or sign up for a free account.

    Share to WordPress.com

    If you are using self-hosted WordPress, please use our standard embed code or install the plugin to use shortcodes.
    Add a comment 0 comments at 0.00
      Click to enter a
      comment at
      0.00