- 1. A1. Falling Angel (12" Version) 1.30 14153 plays
- 2. A2. Falling Angel (Matthew Styles Remix) 1.30 10054 plays
- 3. B1. Falling Angel (Pepe Bradock's Detournement au Phlogiston) 1.30 7943 plays
- 1. A1. Uncertain Change 1.30 4064 plays
- 2. A2. Uncertain Change (Maceo Plex Reconception Remix) 1.30 3998 plays
- 3. B1. Uncertain Change (Audion Love You Mix) 1.30 3354 plays
SEIDENSTICKER & SALOUR - Moonlight Shadow 3 tracks, 4.30 Visionquest Records on April 03, 2013 17:54
Visionquest are… Seth Troxler, Ryan Crosson, Shaun Reeves and Lee Curtiss, the most innovative and exciting new breed of DJ/producers to come out of the city of Detroit in a generation. Last year their remix of Kiki’s ‘Good Voodoo’ on BPitch Control was one of the summer’s biggest underground hits and together they have released tracks on leading labels like Crosstown Rebels, Spectral Sound, Get Physical, Circus Company, Supplement Facts, Wolf+Lamb, Wagon Repair and Minus. Both individually and together they play regularly at clubs the world over like Fabric (London), Watergate (Berlin), Cityfox (Zurich), Tenax (Florence), Fiesta Privada (Rome), Cocoon (Frankfurt) and Circoloco@Dc10 (Ibiza) as well as holding their weekly ‘Soulshower’ residency at Club Der Visonaere in Berlin. Their Visionquest party at the Old Miami at this year’s Detroit Electronic Music Festival brought together many of the scene’s freshest talent in a spirit of friendship, fun and radical progression, much needed in a scene so easy to stagnate.
Visionquest is also a record label and artists such as Laura Jones, Benoit & Sergio, Butch, Life & Death, Tales of Us and FootPrintz.