- 1. The Weeknd- Trust Issues (MANIK Into The Night Rework) 5.30 872 plays
- 2. M A N I K- Another Day |Ovum Recordings| 1.33 293 plays 88.0 BPM
- 1. Lindbergh Palace- Rollerskater 5.27 237 plays
- 2. Lindbergh Palace- Legendary 3.30 189 plays
- 3. Lindbergh Palace- West Coast 4.45 166 plays
- 4. Lindbergh Palace- 1986 3.40 214 plays
- 5. Lindbergh Palace- One Day I Won't Recognize You At All 3.59 135 plays
- 6. Lindbergh Palace- Days Don't Fade (Single Version) 4.13 1356 plays
- Go to track Johan Agebjörn & Le Prix feat. Lake Heartbeat- Watch The World Go By (Lindbergh Palace Lost Mix)7. Johan Agebjörn & Le Prix feat. Lake Heartbeat- Watch The World Go By (Lindbergh Palace Lost Mix) 5.46 152 plays
- 1. Lifelike & Popular Computer - Getting High (Alcala Remix) 5.46 454 plays
- 2. Ellie Goulding vs Foster the People - Under the Kicks (Alcala Mash-Up) 3.47 2120 plays
- 3. Givers- Ceiling Of Plankton (ALCALA Remix) 5.42 391 plays
- 4. STAL- We Are Two (ALCALA Remix) 6.21 225 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
"Don't Be Original, Be Good."
Simply an extension of its founder, Vis A Vis encompasses all the attributes and characteristics that have made Dan Mullins so popular, appealing and desirable. Dan works at the intersection of business, commerce and pop culture. With a pulse on developments in intellectual property, consumer trends in music consumption, merchandise and the socio-political forces that drive music and culture, he has become an intellectual and business leader in the music industry. Dan has worked and collaborated with executives, publicists and publishers from many major labels. Learning from his peers, industry mentors, clients, and favorite musicians, Dan’s encompassing expertise in the music industry, its obscure niche markets and ultimately his business prowess has contributed to his successful consultancy, Vis A Vis. At Vis A Vis, Dan represents artists (emerging and celebrated), companies, entrepreneurs, brokers a diverse array of deals and manages his various IP assets. Dan is a graduate of the Music Industry Program at the State University of New York, College at Oneonta. While never "off the clock" per se, he is an avid vinyl collector, guest speaker, rugby enthusiast and very keen on his fitness regiment and nutrition. "I don't have time not to be Dan Mullins" as he's heard saying refers to his tireless work ethic, penchant for constant improvement and affinity for knowledge.
"You Can Be Outspoken, When You Outperform."