- York Feat. Tanja Vesterdahl - If Only I (Vintage & Morelli Deep Remix) [Planet Love - Armada] Artwork Vintage & Morelli on June 29, 2013 11:17
- York Pres. Deniz Reno Feat. Matvey Emerson - Higher (Vintage & Morelli Remix) [Planet Love Records] Artwork Vintage & Morelli on March 22, 2013 19:01
- Rainbow Addict - Feeling Of The Raindrop (Vintage & Morelli Remix) Anjunabeats WW 314 / Maor Levi Artwork Vintage & Morelli on January 21, 2013 01:25
- Vintage & Morelli - Tree Of Life - As played in Jaytech Music Podcast 060 Artwork Vintage & Morelli on December 16, 2012 13:35
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
- Vintage & Morelli | Coming Soon
- Sub Division Official
- Vintage & Morelli on Mixcloud
Inquires, Bookings & General:
Marko Cubric, known to the world as Vintage & Morelli, is Serbia's leading trance producer. While this Belgrade born Producer and DJ's public recognition has sky rocketed in only the last few years, his involvement in music began at a very early age. Growing up in a musical family, he went on to study at the Faculty of Music Arts in Belgrade, which culminated in a very dynamic, versatile approach.
Heavily influenced by artists such as Dumonde, Riva, Ronski Speed, Above & Beyond, PVD, Agnelli & Nelson, Blank & Jones, and Robert Miles, and stand-out mixes like Peace & love by Dj Tatana, he has always been charmed by that frontier where modern technology meets music. His forward thinking approach has led to a deep, uplifting style that invokes many emotions reminiscent of various stages through his life.
His attention to detail has gained the support of many of industry greats and personal idols, including Above & Beyond, Ad Brown, Mike Shiver, Protoculture, Matt Darey, Roger Shah, Jaytech, Ben Nicky, Ronski Speed, Dash Berlin, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Marcus Schossow, and York, who he recently lived and worked with for 3 months.
Vintage & Morelli's music reflects his adventurous lifestyle. Recently producing from the Caribbean, he's just as happy creating a smooth, melodic, laid back record as he is producing a driving club hit. Currently releasing off leading trance and progressive labels such as Arrival (Silk Music), Planet Love (Armada), Perceptive and Alter Ego, his plans for the next twelve months include new originals, collaborations and remixes, as well as his first studio album..