- 1. Touching The Stars 3.39 2426 plays
- 2. Come And Get It 4.08 858 plays
- 3. Ghost Of Her Face In Smoke 4.10 256 plays
- 4. Eternal Reflections 4.41 598 plays
- 5. Space Harmonies 4.57 315 plays
- 6. Broken Apart 3.38 376 plays
- 7. Things Gone 2.42 220 plays
- 8. We Like Acid 3.25 202 plays
- 9. Mellow Vibe 3.49 69 plays
- 1. Wonderful Illusion 3.03 827 plays
- 2. Structure From Noise 4.27 490 plays
- 3. Levitas (The Transcript) 4.34 266 plays
- 4. More Vivid Images 2.53 350 plays
- 5. Forgiveness 3.51 388 plays
- 6. Forgotten Language 3.39 560 plays
- 7. Left With Nothing 2.05 285 plays
- 8. Crossing The Fire 2.30 291 plays
- 9. Calm Passage 2.51 86 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
- Transcendent Ambient Melody Group
- House, Techno & Trance Poland
- Buy Music @ Vibe Origin Shop
Vibe Origin is a music project by Mikołaj Pomaz. It was founded for style fusions, to inspire, relax and entertain. Its aim is to explore the world of music searching for new paths, remembering the great musical heritage.
Mikołaj is a self taught composer, sound designer, arranger and producer. He produces his works in a digital audio workstation (DAW). He uses synthesis for sound designing, sample database for percussions and digital emulation for classical instruments.
He has many influences and likes in music. He spent all his life listening to and enjoying it in different forms. From classical to techno. From pop to underground. He is not limited to certain music genre. His approach to music is diverse and dynamic.
Mikołaj, born in Poland, has been a fan of music since he was a small kid. His first idol was Michael Jackson, when he was 5 years old, then Depeche Mode and The Queen. For a couple of years he lived with his family in Africa, where he first heard African music, which also had influence on him. When he was 9 he started taking piano lessons and got his first small Casio keyboard. He experimented on his own with other musical instruments as well (his grandparents were musicians). He started being a fan of dance and techno music at that time, which were very popular in Poland (Viva, MTV broadcasts).
When he turned teenages he moved into hip-hop. Started working in Fruity Loops (2001), making beats, writing lyrics and rapping. Played a few concerts. That was his main passion for quite a long time.
Recent years he spent reconciling his musical passion with studying architecture. He started exploring a wide variety of electronic and acoustic music genres and enjoying the club life. He has been playing parties from time to time as a DJ too. Still his main passion is composing and music production.
In the nearest future he needs to complete his diploma on the architecture faculty and wants to focus on composing, production and promoting his music. He is planning to spread his passion exploring new musical horizons and working on his style.
Works posted in this profile are for showcasing some of his ideas and skills in brief. He has some bigger ideas for producing albums. You can discuss it with him if you are a label interested in a release.
Currently he produces works in genres more or less like: classical, ambient, soundscape, techno, house, electro.
Are you searching for music on your project? He is always ready for collaboration. He is interested in writing film scores, music for media and artistic events, as well as producing works on demand.
For more information send a message here on SoundCloud or to any of his other profiles.