A MOMENT TO REFLECT 3 by Venomous2000 26 tracks, 1.25.06 Venomous2000TheUltraEmcee on September 16, 2014 03:30
- 1. 1. Reflect For A Moment 0.20 54 plays
- Go to track 2. Look Alive Ft. Mr. Fickle, Passport Rav, Fel Sweetenberg (prod By Manipulator, Cuts Chinch 33)2. 2. Look Alive Ft. Mr. Fickle, Passport Rav, Fel Sweetenberg (prod By Manipulator, Cuts Chinch 33) 4.58 48 plays
- 3. 3. To Emcee (produced By Matnez, Cuts DJ Keal) 2.47 25 plays
- 4. 4. No Coast Ft. Haze Of Main Aim (produced By Manipulator, Cuts DJ Priority) 3.22 27 plays
- 5. 5 Hacksaw Jim Duggan Ft. Phonetic, Nalm Myerz, Sanai (produced By Chopzilla) 3.06 19 plays
- 6. 6 Do It - (produced By Alex Kidone, Cuts By DJ Priorty) 2.23 22 plays
- 7. 7 Wake Up Ft. B3B3, ETP Produced By Pejota 3.28 47 plays
- 8. 8 Go Nuts Ft. Slim Pickens (produced By Rasmus, Cuts Chinch 33) 3.09 24 plays
- 9. 9 How Many Mics Ft. Mystic RealEyez, Tendaji Maat (produced By Trilian) 4.17 16 plays
- 10. 10 You Ft. Thaione Davis, Juga - Naut, Scorzayzee (produced By Boogie Brown) 4.31 18 plays
- Go to track 11 Could Never Give It Up Ft. S.I.T.H, Tribeca (produced By Venomous2000, Cuts Chinch 33)11. 11 Could Never Give It Up Ft. S.I.T.H, Tribeca (produced By Venomous2000, Cuts Chinch 33) 3.10 34 plays
- 12. 12 Passaic Edition ft. Rashad Sun, MD, Drawz Reality (produced by A.C.L.) 3.48 27 plays
- 13. 13 I Represent Ft. Mr. Fickle, Eklipz, Ellementt (produced By Mike Wolde) 4.51 20 plays
- 14. 14 Beginning Again Ft. Ensilence (produced By Beatnikz) 3.20 13 plays
- 15. 15 The 4th Kind (produced By MecStreem, Cuts - Skit DJ Mishap) 3.21 21 plays
- 16. 16 Style In Here Ft. Mr. Fickle (produced By Repeat Pattern) 2.36 14 plays
- 17. 17 Box God (produced By Farbror Filth, Cuts By Tha Cutt) 2.40 12 plays
- 18. 18 Certified Raw (produced By Phalo Pantoja 2.39 13 plays
- 19. 19 When In Belgium Ft. Respect Tha God, Poet Substratum (produced Matnez) 3.52 10 plays
- 20. 20 You Don't Know (produced By Handbook) 3.14 10 plays
- 21. 21 Cycles Ft. Kin Cee (produced By Trilian) 2.05 12 plays
- 22. 22 Guess Who Stepped In- Ft. Ellementt (produced By Kammi Kazi, Cuts Divine Existence) 3.42 10 plays
- 23. 23 Light Beings Ft. Ase (produced By Nhu - Rha, Cuts Chinch 33) 3.16 8 plays
- Go to track 24 The Fit Ft. Phonetic, Nalm Myerz, Light The Emcee (produced By Rice Master Yen, Cuts Chopzilla)24. 24 The Fit Ft. Phonetic, Nalm Myerz, Light The Emcee (produced By Rice Master Yen, Cuts Chopzilla) 3.32 13 plays
- 25. 25 The Music (produced By DJ Keal) 3.29 8 plays
- 26. 26 Rock After Them Ft. Rhymageddon (produced By DJ Irs, Cuts By Chopzilla) 2.59 10 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Very Energetic Nubian(New-Being) On Mics Opening Universal Sounding (VENOMOUS) 2000 THE ULTRA EMCEE-
"I define myself as a humble student of the art," reflects Underground Hip Hop sensation, Venomous 2000: The Ultra Emcee (Dwayne Sheppard). For the 29-year-old emcee, his "classroom" was his native Passaic, New Jersey; drawing creative influence from timeless sources including: soul classics like Marvin Gaye and the Jackson 5 to Hip Hop legends, KRS-One and Rakim. Cultivating himself as a force for Hip Hop, Venomous began freestyling verses and writing rhymes in 1994 heavily influenced by pioneers of the day: The Roots, A Tribe Called Quest, Wu-Tang Clan, and BootCamp, and what he describes as their 'hard/lyrical/divine approach to the music.'
Beneath his reserved exterior, dwells an energetic microphone-controller whose on-stage moniker, Venomous, –an acronym meaning "VERY ENERGETIC NEW=BEING(NUBIAN) "ON MICS OPENING UNIVERSAL SOUNDING–describes him perfectly. Garnering acclaim spreading from and throughout the Tri-State area, Venomous' lyrical ability sparked a legion of supporters and a shared-stage spotlight with famed voices in Hip Hop including, DICE RAW OF THE ROOTS, C-RAYZ WALZ, RAH DIGGA, KILLARMY, HOMEBOY SANDMAN, LOST BOYZ, 84, CYMARSHALL LAW, JOHN ROBINSON(SCIENZ OF LIFE), among others. Equally active off stage as on; Venomous also produces head-nodding beats, engineers his sound, and keeps his notebooks filled with verse after verse. Venomous relentlessly finds outlets to divert his creativity through group affiliations with THE FORMULIS(w/Phonetic and Fenalm), EMANC PROC( w/RealEyez Mystic, Orator The Great, Heartbeat the Producer, and NuffSaid), DELINQUENT SOUNDZ ENTERTAINMENT, NEXT PHILOSOPHY DIVISION, ENERGY AND LIGHT (w/Starwalker), and NONAMESOCIETY.