- 1. Just Let Me Go 4.31 115 plays
- 2. It Is What It Is 2.00 176 plays 87.0 BPM
- 3. Remix (Vol. 1) 3.17 92 plays 127.0 BPM
- 4. Ephemeral 6.30 47 plays
- 5. Moment of Clarity - The Future 4.04 51 plays 120.0 BPM
- 6. Disconnect 3.11 49 plays
- 7. Cryptomnesia 3.28 44 plays
- 8. Mr Don't Give A Fuck 3.06 29 plays
- 9. Remix (Vol. 2) 2.50 85 plays 114.0 BPM
- 10. Strange Places 3.08 43 plays 154.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
VECTOR FUTON has been mixing n' mashing beeps, boops, n' fucked up loops for 'some time' now, sculpting sounds scavenged from across the universe into one-of-a-kind aural arrangements ranging from the rigidly rhythmic to frequencial forms more free flowin'. Industrial tonality, rapidfire IDM percussion, phoneme manipulation, compressed static, reverb-soaked synths, saturated basslines; these are but a few of the many soundscaping techniques applied to Futon's techno-wonk curiosities...
In addition to writing songs, VF is also focused on developing unique live performance rigs and fresh audio/video material to go along with them. He (It?) also happens to be developing a Generative Music Composition Guide for Ableton Live, with the first version due out the summer of 2013.
Check out Bandcamp for an archive of older material, and scope out my Facebook page for other assorted extras!